Modulation TTL but Analog available on request
    Laser type DPSS
    33*33*50mm H*W*L
    AUSTRALIAN STOCK

For price and more info please email
    sales@laserlandaustralia.com
    or
    +61421227361
    Last edited by laserkid21; 05-17-2018 at 05:02.

Going to get more of these in soon? Higher power?
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Going to get more of these in soon? Higher power?
    Getting more samples in soon that will be available from the 20mw to 100mw.

I bought one from Laserkid21 which was sold as 35 mw output, at 12 VDC the driver needed more heat sinking, actually, anything much over 8 VDC and it needed it or would periodically blink out for a second or so every ten seconds. The problem is the driver sent with it gets too hot, the regulator transistor needs more heat sink, the whole driver gets too hot. Good news is he is getting some more robust heat sinks for the next batch and refunded me an amount on this purchase for my troubles.

I decided to remove the module from inside the little rectangle shaped lab style heat sink and put it in a Spartan host I had which used to have a ~638 nm module in it. The 575 module is 20 x 30 mm. The Spartan host had a 20 x 80 mm module in it, so I think I can make this work but being positive ground, will need to put some .03 mm thermal tape around the module to keep it electrically isolated. I will just use some strips around the module, afraid if I use a large continuous piece, I won't be able to easily remove it later.

My module was drawing slightly under 1 amp at 12 VDC, about .8 amps at 8 VDC which with the driver I received, was the minimum voltage for full brilliance. Tinkering, I found with an external cc power supply directly driving the diode at about 1.5 to 1.6 VDC, this module gets much brighter at 1.75 amps, I tried pushing up to 2.25 amps, didn't appear to becoming brighter and beyond that dimmed, backing it down to 1.75 amps may be slightly less output power than at 2 amps, hard to tell by eye. My LPM isn't together right now to check. I know, I might be pushing it so hard the pump diode will fail, risking it. However, if it does, I have a 980 nm fiber module I can probably use to drive it with, maybe... Appears these are driven at 980 nm, or close to it.

Recap: Both modules 20 mm diameter. The module on the left is 30 mm long and came out of the 575 nm laser, the one on the right is 80 mm long and came out of the Spartan. The 575 nm module obviously uses a c-mount diode.

Last edited by Laser57; 06-12-2018 at 23:39.

No such refund on my end/// didn’t ask,though. Ps I put on a badpip driver at 5v and still runs hot driver. 1.5a CW is a lot of heat 8-10w

Does anyone have 575nm lasers available? Anyone have one with no driver or defective driver they don't want? I have many drivers here to drive the IR pump diode at whatever it needs.

Many of us want one, or more of those, missing out on the ones which were available for awhile, believing there was no hurry to buy. I've heard reports the crystals are hygroscopic, and eventually fail. I now keep mine in a zip lock bag with silicone moisture absorbing pellets.

I guess they have not been offered again or you wouldn't be asking.

Default 575 nm

Laserkid, disregard my last private message, I had you confused with another member looking for 575 nm. Do you have any of those left in stock, or just the 561? I already have two of the latter from you.

Default Lasence modules

A couple of weeks "Lasense" has offered some of the low power 571nm modules. Don't know if some of them are still available.

Lasence

I have a 571nm Lasence module, and it's had steady and reliable output power. I have been trying to find a slightly longer wavelength than 571nm though.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    A couple of weeks "Lasense" has offered some of the low power 571nm modules. Don't know if some of them are still available.

Lasence