Thread: KUDOS to Pangolin's Crew!

Default KUDOS to Pangolin's Crew!

Just a quick post to publickly thank William Benner and crew at Pangolin for their great help over the last few weeks!

Bill has been VERY patient in answering a LOT of "newbie" questions concerning the FB3 kit. I finally placed my order last Thurday - I decided to go for the full evalution kit, which includes EVERYTHING that has been talked about on the forums, including the DMX capability.

My order arrived today, which is speedy service by anyone's standards, but INCREDIBLY fast for my situation - I'm currently overseas for Uncle Sam, working at a base camp in northern Kuwait!

So a big thanks to Bill and Pangolin - and to all you folks here on the forums for fielding and answering so many questions for me!

I do have a question I would like to get answered if possible -
    given my current location, I'm not going to have access to scanners, laser modules, etc. Basically, I'll be spending a lot of time getting familiar with the software included with the FB3, and be ready to hookup everything when I get home.

However, in case the waiting gets to be too much - does anyone know how to hook up a green laser pointer to a Pangolin FB3?

RR
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

You owuld still require a set of scanners though.
    If you dont mind not being able to use blanking, make a mount for the laser pointer and wrap tape around the on/off button.

Just kidding about the green laser pointer!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Default KUDOS to Pangolin

Yes, service from pangolin really roxx!!
    I also got the FB3 evaluation kit. Will add the FB3 to my small "sms2laser" projector.

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro