Thread: badpip driver-found!

Default badpip driver-found!

well well. I ordered drivers from a company called laserwinkle. Guess what I got. THE EXACT laser drivers badpip was selling. Now I know why he vanished. They were not his design.... Anyway good drivers if you need them.

Cool! Are these the 3 channel version? Price?

Thanks...Mike
    Runs with Lasers

Pretty sure they are the same drivers lol
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Pretty sure they are the same drivers lol
    identical

dual 25.00 ish

Quite high prices on them LOL
    I want 3 of them
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOL.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	353.8 KB 
ID:	54195

i used to buy them from badpip to resell, but also to me he vanished after several mails and waiting for a long period for a reply i decided to copy the drivers as they are great drivers.
    design is made by badpip so all credits to him for the design, if he still is around i will compensate for sure for the ones i sold.

currently they are out of stock so that is why the price is so high, once back in stock price changes back to 55 euro each including worldwide shipping.
    if sending me a direct mail to avoid paypal / ebay fees i can do 50 euro each
    should have stock in around a week again.
    Last edited by laserwinkel; 06-11-2018 at 07:58.
    www.laserwinkel.nl - Rental and sales of lasershow systems, parts and accessories

After Badpip vanished some people got in trouble because as a manufacturer you rely on a supplier. That,s why i prefer to own the design itself in case the supplier can,t/won,t deliver things anymore.Most designers don,t want to give their design because they think you will run off to get them cheaper made else where. But that is most of the time not the case. you just want a backup plan.

Eventually i ended up with Stanwax after having drivers from a german company , OPT, Dave, and a dutch design company. One thing is for sure the driver was a pain in the ass to get sorted.But thank god Stanwax was willing to help out and he has done that for many people here many times. I,m amazed that people hardly build anything more as he has damn good stuff to work with like his Ildaboards S4i for example.
    Last edited by edison; 06-11-2018 at 10:17.

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

I use stanwax stuff all the time. Rob is great. Danny is great too. I bought danny ie laserwinkle drivers because I wanted to run off 24v and need the higher current rating.

Didnt mean to start anything was just surprised when I saw the driver. I laughed. Really glad too as these are nice drivers. I'm using one side for the laser and the other for the fan. Why not since I have the duals.

well well. I ordered drivers from a company called laserwinkle. Guess what I got. THE EXACT laser drivers badpip was selling. Now I know why he vanished. They were not his design.... Anyway good drivers if you need them.
    Suprised and too fast in jumping to conclusions But we all suffer from it

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!