Thread: Free: Laser & Projector Parts, Perth Western Australia

Default Free: Laser & Projector Parts, Perth Western Australia

Hi All,

I'm in the process of decluttering my lab. A very long time ago before wife and children, I bought some laser projector parts with the dreams of building myself a laser projector.

Then I got a wife and kids.

This equipment has sat, unused, unopened in my lab for years. I've come to the conclusion that I'm simply not going to have the time to dedicate to this project until many years in the future. If I'm still interested, I can buy new equipment then.

I'd like it to go to a good home. I'm in Perth, Western Australia so if there's a laser enthusiast that can come and collect it, that would be perfect. Otherwise, if you really really want it, I could be persuaded to post it at your expense. But would prefer local pick up.

Gear is as follows:

• Set of ScanLSP 20k Scanners & Driver Boards & spare mirrors - never used
    • Laserwave LW-series 100mW 532nm Green Laser Module with Analog & TTL Blanking - powered on for probably less than half an hour
    • "PhenixTechnology" ILDA/DMX Program Board - never used
      • Comes with cables/connectors, electret mic, XLR connectors, ILDA connectors, trimpots, etc

• Laser Safety Goggles for 532nm, 808nm & 1064nm (green/blue/IR)
    • Power supply for scanners/program board - never used
    • Basically, with an enclosure and assembly you should be able to pretty easily get a working green ILDA laser projector.

Cost me over $500AUD when I bought it a few years back. No idea what its worth now. I just want to see it out of my laband go to a good home - hopefully someone getting started.

Pics:

Hit me up if you are interested.

-Mike
    Last edited by MikeNye; 06-23-2018 at 00:23.