Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS KVANT ClubMAX 3000 and FB4 $2800

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    David Lee Noyce-is in his 50's
    did live in Flint Mi -- Mom (79) still does as well as lots of family (they must be very proud of him) he now lives in Il.
    His mothers credit union acct was used for the money transfer..i bet they (the CU) would find David's scamming interesting as will his family...2404 S. LINDEN RD CREDIT UNION WHERE MONEY WAS SENTFLINT MI 48505 USA (MOTT PARK)...

I've got one of those background check accounts and some experience, so I went searching. Caveat, these background checks can be really off sometimes as they occasionally combine two people.

This said, there is a David Alan Noyce, age 55 who lives at:
    1760 Main St
    Kell, Illinois 62853

This is an apparent photo of him from his MeetMe account.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	David A Noyce.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	54644

David Alan Noyce's apparent father's name was David Lee Noyce. He's been dead for quite a while, but he used to live with David Alan Noyce at:
    117 E Dewey St
    Flint, Michigan 48505

The apparent mother, Harriet Barbara Noyce is 79 years old and still lives at that Flint, Michigan address. The distance between that address and the credit union listed is a 7.8 miles drive.
    Last edited by dkumpula; 10-12-2018 at 08:07.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Default When one of 'US' gets scammed we ALL are also victims..

You are Awesome DK-- I wonder if there is any truth in David's claim to be 'out on tour' --how can we find who he claims to 'work for'... are the ILDA? I am sure ILDA frowns on such activities.
    AFAIK both forums have members near Flint.. (not suggesting anyone visit him, but...)and ATM he may not be there.. and is now in Il. A few phone calls to his kin may help more if handled properly.
    The Credit Union used in this scam is also someone who should be made aware..
    One thing I am VERY sure of... if that were you or me.. we would not just need/want yall's actual help.

AND something more than just 'aw that is too bad'---
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 12-25-2018 at 22:07.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-