Thread: Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular

Default Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular

All,

Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular is a touring show and has been for quite some time. I just saw the other day that it is coming to Charlotte NC September 8th. I figured I haven't seen this show in awhile and should go check it out again. Does anyone here on PL run this show or know who runs this show now days. I went to their website and see who the "contact me" people are but was thinking they may not actually be the people who setup the gear and run the show. Just trying to see if I can hang out with a fellow PL member while I am at the show.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Anyone want to join me for the show?

Thanks
    Salty
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

A bunch of us went to see the traveling "Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular" show in Orlando back in 2007 just before FLEM. This was back when Ryan Waters was running the show, and it was being promoted by Paramount. (So technically it was the "Paramount Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular")

Back then it was quite the show, with moving heads, lasers, and lots of high-def video as well. I'm sure in the past 11 years they've punched up the show even more. I wonder if Ryan is still involved? Still, even if he isn't doing it, I feel confident that it will be a great show.

September 8th, eh? I can probably make that work... Any one else?

Adam