Thread: Epson Pro Cinema LS10500

Default Epson Pro Cinema LS10500

Up for sale is a lightly used Epson Pro Cinema LS10500 3LCD Reflective Laser Projector with 4K 3D HDR (AS IS) in excellent condition, the unit has a fading/purple tent to the left side, comes in original retail box with all accessories.

Asking for $2500

Pm me if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg  

11.jpg  

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

So how does fading purple tint to the left side translate to "excellent condition". Just curious. I know nothing about this projector.
    (Admittedly, after checking, it's a good price based on cost new but, I think one would want to see pictures of the output when spending $2500.)
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 08-27-2018 at 05:36.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    So how does fading purple tint to the left side translate to "excellent condition". Just curious. I know nothing about this projector.
    (Admittedly, after checking, it's a good price based on cost new but, I think one would want to see pictures of the output when spending $2500.)
    That's not something to worry about, it not noticeable, i would rate 95% so its in excellent condition, it has no issues or whatsoever.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by pro89 View Post
    That's not something to worry about, it not noticeable, i would rate 95% so its in excellent condition, it has no issues or whatsoever.
    how about posting some video / stills of the projector in action and the tinting issue.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by pro89 View Post
    it not noticeable...
    I hate to say it but, it looks pretty noticeable to me.