Thread: .ild cataloging problem

Default .ild cataloging problem

Does anyone know of a decent .ild file cataloging application that will display thumbnails along with the filenames so that pages of named thumbnails can be printed out?

I have been looking and have exhausted all avenues of search that I can think of....

I have lasershowgen and laserdock and LWshowedit and multiple .ild viewers but none will give me a full screen of named .ild thumbnails.

<<Or even better>> an application that will show the .ild image in the actual windows thumbnail when there is a .ild file association set.

Thank you for taking the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ejwozniak View Post
    Does anyone know of a decent .ild file cataloging application that will display thumbnails along with the filenames so that pages of named thumbnails can be printed out?

I have been looking and have exhausted all avenues of search that I can think of....

I have lasershowgen and laserdock and LWshowedit and multiple .ild viewers but none will give me a full screen of named .ild thumbnails.

<<Or even better>> an application that will show the .ild image in the actual windows thumbnail when there is a .ild file association set.

Thank you for taking the time.
    I can create such an application. If there is enough group interest I would be willing to spend the time to do it and sell at a reasonable price. In the past, I would consider doing such things for free but my time is super limited these days.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I can create such an application. If there is enough group interest I would be willing to spend the time to do it and sell at a reasonable price. In the past, I would consider doing such things for free but my time is super limited these days.
    Interested!

It called beyond ......