Thread: CM 6800s For Sale

Laser Warning CM 6800s For Sale

Hi there!

New member here, thanks for having me. I never thought of joining till now and I've done this whole "Laser Thing" for just about 3 Years now.

Anyway I'm not 100% on selling depending on offers but I'm considering selling my CM 6800s. Just seeing everyones interest. I live in the United States. Feel free to message / email me offers. Projectors were purchased 2016-2017 and in great condition. Have not had consistent gigs with them and never an installation in any venue. I'm the only owner and have never rented them out to anyone, only my own gigs. I also bought them from Pangolin and have proof of purchase.

If you are interested and want pictures and or videos of these beauties in action let me know.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Dash; 12-08-2018 at 12:25.

Hello Dash - Welcome to PhotonLexicon.

You might want to add a little info to your listing. For instance: do your ClubMax 6800s have the integrated FB4 controllers? And if so, do you have a Beyond licence for any of them that you will be including with the sale? Also, how many do you have available? Finally, a couple pictures would surely help!

Adam