Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2007 T-shirt sign-up

Cool Re: SELEM T-shirt design

I like it... How about adding the "South Eastern Laser Enthusiast's Meeting" text somewhere, and also adding www.photonlexicon.com on it somewhere. (Maybe we'll need to have a front and a back?) Either way though, the design looks very good for a first draft. I think you're on to something there Steve-o! You're clearly more creative than I would have been.

One other thing: Might want to mention that this is the First Annual SELEM... Those of us that will be there in 2007 will be "charter members", as it were. Eh - then again, that might make it too busy...

Carmangary;

I hope someone like Ogre does start chanting at us. I'd take it as a compliment! (and for the record, Revenge of the Nerds is one of my favorite movies...)

Sure you won't change your mind and figure out some way to make it to this one?

Adam

Hi Guys,

Great topic, but can we please get back to the count ? It would be great to know how many of what size to bring.

Regarding the logo for SELEM 2007, I have an idea that will require very little work. All we need to do, is make the official logo be this emblem:
    http://www.pangolin.com/images/LD2000/Model_2OOO.jpg

<it's a joke>

Actually... if we put a pair of sunglasses on her, she would look just like the girl in front of Artist's Cafe:
    http://www.artistscafe100.com/index.html

Best regards,

William Benner
    Last edited by Pangolin; 07-31-2007 at 18:04.

Ooh- Pretty girl. Is that a raster scan?
    The count I believe is 7 or 8 of us. Adam may have the exact number.
    Yeah my cheesy rough draft. I just like making logos, I don't know if they're any good or not until I get feedback. I'll try to come up with better- and PL + url if I can get to it. Still working on the projector y' know,
    time's getting short- 2 weekends to get it up and going.. getting exciting now..

Smile

Hi Bill;

Here's the count so far:

Buffo .............. - XL (one)
    DZ ................. - XL (one) + L (one)
    Allthat ............ - XL (two)
    Steve-o .......... - XL (one)
    MechEng3 ........ - L (two)

Other members that are coming to SELEM but haven't replied to this thread yet:

Mixed Gas
    Dreambeamz
    Spec
    Sway

We may have a few other last minute additions as well, not to mention a guest or two. I don't know the sizes for any these folks, but as a general rule, you almost can't go wrong with extra-large shirts. Maybe bring a couple large size shirts too, just in case.

Steve-o: I understand about time being short. My projector is still in pieces at the moment, and I've got family coming in for the weekend. (The guest room is also where I have most of my laser equipment... D'oh!)

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 08-05-2007 at 04:30.

Talk about good timing

Lightbulb

Heh... timing? I got a speeding ticket on the bike yesterday morning... $80+$30(for the class)... AND I will probably have to work Thursday night, 10pm to 7am, then drive... I wish I trusted the airport/airlines enought to check my projector...

Ah yes, the Fla driving school. I went twice. You get 3 total, right? That's the way they did it when I lived there in the 80s.

Lightbulb

Now you can go twice per year. When I was a teen it was 5 times in your life total... Last time I went was 2001...

All we need to do, is make the official logo be this emblem:
    http://www.pangolin.com/images/LD2000/Model_2OOO.jpg
    LOL!!! Hey, any chance of me getting a second shirt? A large for my wife?

Thanks!

PS-Did anyone come up with a final SELEM/PL logo? I have someone that might be able to make them and just needs a logo.

Cool

Hi Dave;

I'll check with Steve-o re: the SELEM logo and have him PM you.

Re: the Pangolin shirt for your wife; I feel certain that Bill won't have a problem with that. I'll add a large shirt to the master list at the top of this thread.

Adam