Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2007 T-shirt sign-up

How much can we contribute? Embroidered instead of heat transfer isnt cheap I imagine..
    It is included with your admission. Limited supplies not valid where prohibited. We will have 15 shirts, they have just been ordered, 10XL 4L 1M.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    It is included with your admission. Limited supplies not valid where prohibited. We will have 15 shirts, they have just been ordered, 10XL 4L 1M.

LOL! Bit of an update, we will now have 11XL 7L and 2M. So 20 total, hopefully that will be plenty so that everyone will get one.

If you need any help covering the costs of making the shirts

I'll be glad to chip-in.
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

Cool

Hi Chuck!

Thanks for the offer, but I think we've got it covered. Besides, you've done a lot for this community already. (Not to mention for me personally! ) Steve-o managed to whip up a cool Logo in record time, and DZ just happened to have a family member that was willing to do the embroidery (sp?) work for free, so all we have to do is buy the shirts. (And she gets a discount on the shirts too!)

Sure will be great to see you at SELEM pal... You know it's going to be a great time. (Plus, once you're in North Carolina the dudes back at the station *CAN'T* possibly call you back for any problems! )

Adam

Hey guys, just got a sample of what the SELEM shirt will look like! The sample is on a red shirt with black embroidery. The actual shirts will be black with red and white embroidery. Whatcha think?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0244.JPG  

Thumbs up

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I agree with Allthat

Cool

I see just one problem: It's Photonlexicon.com, not Photolexicon.com There's an "n" missing...

Other than that, the logo looks great!

Adam

It's Photonlexicon.com, not Photolexicon.com
    Doh! Good catch Adam. Glad I posted the sample, I completely missed that. She didn't start any of the shirts yet and was going to start them tonight. She said that she will have to send an email to the guy that digitized it and have it redone so she can get started on the shirts probably tomorrow. It was kinda neat watching what look like a regular sewing machine run through and put that on the shirt completely automated!