Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you

This forum has changed my life. I have "many" new close friends due to it and love the intellect involved with this hobby.

Yes. Absolutely. What he said!
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    This forum has changed my life. I have "many" new close friends due to it and love the intellect involved with this hobby.
    I completely agree, Chris!

If you count up all the people in my life that have anything to do with lasers, you'll find that all of them save for two are people that I first met through PhotonLexicon. And like you, nearly all of the people that I consider to be my closest, dearest personal friends are people I met right here.

If PL didn't exist, it's unlikely that I would have ever met those people. And that would be a great loss for me.

Adam

Special thanks to Admin for taking such good care of this forum for so long!

Thumbs up Good point!

Here here, Dean! If it wasn't for Spec setting up the forum and keeping it on-line all these years, none of the above would be possible. So yeah, thanks Robert!

Adam

PS: For people who aren't subscribers, now would be a good time to click the red DONATE button up top.