Yes and running at 1mhz not 2.8 and on 64k RAM with DOS 3.3
Thanks in great part to Lasermaster1977! His card and upgraded software
He has his running on an Apple IIe at his house
I'm trying to collaborate a little on this.
So its running on my system at SELEM.
FYI
15,000 pps at 1mhz
ILDA - TTL Color - Blanking
The software driver is 1015 bytes of data!
at 2.8 mhz (IIgs speed) it can do 40,000 pps.![]()
Last edited by icecruncher; 08-09-2019 at 18:40. Reason: correction on driver size
Back at work today, sucks as usual, miss the laser fam!
Thanks to all for another great weekend, my second year going and definitely not my last.
Thanks to everyone for a great first SELEM! I’m already inspired to start working on projects for next year.
Thought I would share some of the pics I took from SELEM and the trip home.
I think this was the best year yet! Can't wait to see how we top this next year.
DJI_0829.JPG
Chris
21919.jpeg21922.jpeg20190809_083336.jpg20190809_193626.jpg20190811_083215.jpg20190811_083716.jpg20190811_092344.jpgDJI_0828.JPG
I totally agree, Chris. I only wish I had more time to spend with the fine folks who attended this monumental year. I really struggle to come up with anything that could have made it better. I think we had more fine folks attend this year than I have seen in one meet during the past 8 years that I have attended SELEM. The food was great as always, set-up and break-down went smoothly, there were fun set-ups in the cafeteria, the Club was a beautiful set-up with Max-Laserdom, the auditorium had a stream of content both live and pre-choreographed that was innovative and laserisious. Most importantly, the attedees were all friendly and truly enjoyable to chat with. Thanks to everyone who participated in the event at every level and especially to Adam for being the guy that brings us together at this annual event.
My 'project year' begins and ends with SELEM. I can't wait for SELEM 14!
I didn't capture a lot of video this year, but I compiled some of it in this video below:
. . and in Vimeo for when YouTube blocks it:
https://vimeo.com/user15220348/revie...321/b1d7958660
-David
Last edited by dkumpula; 08-12-2019 at 17:22.
"Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
Wonderful time thank you all. Love the video and sorry I missed Saturday night. The addition of the video AND lumia was outstanding.
improvement....feed the vegetarians.
Some pics I took, enjoy.20190807_141329.jpg20190807_141335.jpg20190807_141356.jpg20190807_172757(0).jpg20190807_173734.jpg20190807_173423.jpg20190807_194843.jpg20190807_194955.jpg20190808_142333.jpg20190808_154859.jpg20190809_114306.jpg20190809_114504.jpg20190809_114527.jpg20190809_114343.jpg20190809_114504.jpg20190809_201932.jpg20190809_122128.jpg20190809_122057.jpg20190809_201932.jpg20190809_201656.jpg20190809_201932.jpg20190809_201946.jpg20190809_201948.jpg20190810_181039.jpg20190810_181049.jpg20190810_190309.jpg20190810_190332.jpg20190810_190341.jpg20190810_193655.jpgDJI_0823.JPGDJI_0825.JPGDJI_0829.JPGDJI_0830.JPG
Baptist Bob t