Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: UKLEM - 27 - Surfleet, South Lincolnshire England UK

Default UKLEM - 27 - Surfleet, South Lincolnshire England UK

The 27th (ish!!) United Kingdom Laser Enthusiasts Meeting!!

UKLEM - 27 - Surfleet, South Lincolnshire England UK

Starting Friday 17th till Monday the 20th of APRIL 2020 - 4 Day event.

The dates for the hall are booked for the next Surfleet Laser Enthusiasts Bash and it will be starting at around 09.00hrs Friday Morning till around 16:30hrs on Monday afternoon.

All the usual Surfleet Codswallop plus the upper gallery & hall area will be available again for Sleeping & Snore practice purposes as normal.

There is a huge cooker & 3x fridges available to use throughout the weekend even though the Kitchen area IS normally used as the main workshop area.

Electronics, Electrical, High Voltage, Multicopters and General Radio Control Equipment also Very Welcome. There is a huge grass laid park at the side of the hall so plenty of room for RC stuff.

CAA outdoor laser approval will be sorted for the Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights for outdoor laseryness as usual.

Bring your BBQ's, Horses, Pulse Jets, Sheep, Antelope's, Bleach, Frogs etc and hope for some decent weather and nice hazy, cloudy nights.

NO Chinese lanterns Please!

Milling machines and Andrew Connolly's accepted as long as you leave them outside in the rain

Surfleet Village Hall
    Station Road
    Surfleet
    Spalding
    Lincolnshire
    UK
    PE11 4DA

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=1...%3DGB&qs=PE114DA

Places to stay:
    http://www.shipinnsurfleet.com/ - ABSOLUTELY SHITE PLACE - THEY TREAT YOU AS FORTH CLASS CITIZENS - DON'T BOTHER!! But they are availiable

http://www.theriversidehotel.info/ - A bit naff but they don't mess customers about like the Ship does! Food is good!

Travelodge Spalding
    Springfields Outlet Centre
    Camel Gate
    Spalding
    0871 984 6383

http://www.themermaidinnsurfleet.com/

The Mermaid is just up the road from the Hall, well within walking distance - If you have legs it is anyway!

Failing this, there are plenty of B&B's around the area, all findable on Google.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

THE LEM CHARGE WILL BE £40 PER PERSON

People attending for just ONE day = £20

### Newcomer's, people who have not been to a UKLEM before, will be FREE! ###

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Payment via PayPal or failing that, Direct bank transfer or Cash on the day.

Paypal GIFT only payment to:

smog the mog at g mail dott com

Please PM me for other payment details. Thanks

There will be plenty of Black bin bags in the hall to keep at your area or permanently tied around your trouser leg for everyone to enjoy, and ALL your rubbish from the weekend MUST go in these bags AND TAKEN HOME WITH YOU!!! No exceptions to this PLEASE!

There are no other rules at this event which is what makes this event what it is, chilled, easy and sociable.

The organiser accepts NO responsibility, I'll repeat that - NO responsibility, if you get injured in any way etc and by coming to the meeting YOU accept FULL responsibility for YOUR actions.

You understand the dangers involved and will not nail my arse to a wall if you get blinded by a stray beam of nice coherent laser light - OK!!!

If you do not agree with this then please DO NOT COME

If applicable, please keep your equipment and area neat and tidy AND PLEASE, NO CABLES OR WATER PIPES ACROSS THE CENTER OF THE HALL, ACROSS EMERGENCY EXITS & GENERAL DOORWAYS.

Come, enjoy and be very Lasery!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'll be sure to remind Buffo he's free. :-) Trust me!

(The airlines don't have flight prices posted just yet for that week. Probably in another few days.)
    PM Sent...

Oh, and payment sent.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Oh, and payment sent.
    All received Brad, with many thanks.
    Hope Mr Buff can make it.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I'll be sure to remind Buffo he's free. :-) Trust me!

(The airlines don't have flight prices posted just yet for that week. Probably in another few days.)
    So much "yesssssss" for this!
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    So much "yesssssss" for this!
    Actually.... I'll tell him I paid his LEM registration and that he HAS to commit now.
    PM Sent...

Actually.... I'll tell him I paid his LEM registration and that he HAS to commit now.
    I like the cut of your jib.

Default You guys play dirty!

You know, we never tried any dirty tricks like that with Daniel when we wanted him to come to Utila...

I *do* want to come guys. And finances aren't the issue. Time off work, and dealing with my Mom (who has alzheimer's, remember) are the two sticking points.

But I will admit that there's a better than even chance I could make this work. It's just too soon right now to say for certain.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    You know, we never tried any dirty tricks like that with Daniel when we wanted him to come to Utila...

I *do* want to come guys. And finances aren't the issue. Time off work, and dealing with my Mom (who has alzheimer's, remember) are the two sticking points.

But I will admit that there's a better than even chance I could make this work. It's just too soon right now to say for certain.

Adam
    Totally understand that Adam, and I hope you don't mind us giving you the hard sell
    Sorry to hear about your mum.

All the best,
    Dan

I know it's all done with the best intentions Dan.

Adam