Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing: "The Radiator"

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i've been experimenting a bit with combining radiator laser projection and video projection. in these videos i'm taking hdmi video out from the radiator, running it through synesthesia.live and video projecting the output over the laser projection.

i would love to do some of this in a dome or scale up onto the side of buildings.
    Awesome, mind bending, a visual delight. Overtly reminiscent of the psychedelic days, eh?
    Last edited by lasermaster1977; 12-23-2020 at 09:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    That's cool to know, pretty much like the few and privileged that see sound, taste or smell sound.
    I'll bet The ones who do see sound would be the best at producing laser shows of any form.
    It's not pretty much like it. That is literally it. Some people claim to be overwhelmed by it and cannot expose themselves to being overstimulated.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

WISHING YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    USE CODE: RADIATE2021

*Get complimentary shipping to anywhere in the continental United States and Canada, when placing an order from now to Thursday, December 31st, 2020 at www.neoncaptain.com

New orders will be shipped after January 2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	radiator-holiday.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	57479
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Default day late

WISHING YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    USE CODE: RADIATE2021

*Get complimentary shipping to anywhere in the continental United States and Canada, when placing an order from now to Thursday, December 31st, 2020 at www.neoncaptain.com

New orders will be shipped after January 2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	radiator-holiday.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	57479
    I guess i was a little early to order mine, Shipping cost me $75.
    but i'll have my X-mass radiator before Jan 2nd 2021
    Last edited by Lasertize; 12-23-2020 at 11:42.

Abstract Thursday!

Laser projection over video. Laser projection from the Neon_Captain Radiator and feeding the Radiator’s hdmi video output into Synesthesia.live for the video projected background effects.

Music from Canton Becker
    https://soundcloud.com/canton/map-of...t-in-the-field

suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Cool It's coming!

SWAMIDOG,
    My RADIATOR is do to be delivered to day some time via FedEx.
    I am wearing out the front door hinges in anticipation!

Cool YEA!

SWAMIDOG<
    I got my RADIATOR! YEA!,
    I have a video of the Radiator being unpacked and will keep making videos of learning how to use it then will edit them together and post the completed video on my youtube chanel (lasertize) for all to see including the forum!
    Hopefully promoting sales for you.
    Here's to tech support!

Awesome! I hope you love it. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. I deal with facebook more than Photonlexicon right now, and I'm standing by to help in any way that I can.

https://www.facebook.com/NeonCaptainRadiator

SWAMIDOG<
    I got my RADIATOR! YEA!,
    I have a video of the Radiator being unpacked and will keep making videos of learning how to use it then will edit them together and post the completed video on my youtube chanel (lasertize) for all to see including the forum!
    Hopefully promoting sales for you.
    Here's to tech support!

Default First question

Awesome! I hope you love it. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. I deal with facebook more than Photonlexicon right now, and I'm standing by to help in any way that I can.

https://www.facebook.com/NeonCaptainRadiator
    SWAMIDOG,
    Do I have to have a laser projector hooked up to the Radiator to see what I am creating?

SWAMIDOG,
    Do I have to have a laser projector hooked up to the Radiator to see what I am creating?
    no. you can plug the radiator into a hdmi capable tv / monitor / video projector. if you don't get a picture, make sure the "Blackout" light (on the right side of the radiator) isn't blinking. if it is, just press the button and that will enable the output.

for safety, the radiator always starts with the output disabled.