Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's the end of the LPF World , and I feel fine.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Default Me beaming a bit protective.

Problem resolved.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 02-10-2024 at 17:02.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Is it? I don't think so...

Is that you Jay?
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Yes. Do I know you?

Yes, I banned you from that forum a hundred times when you kept coming back with socks, now you were made mod after all of the attacks you did to the forum can only indicate one thing, you are either family with Avery, or?
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Which one of you is a current mod on LPF? If so, does your username start with Un? I know whom one of you is. I have an idea on the other one.

I had to have a chat with the management.

No the problem isn't 100% solved, but I now have a certain level of immunity from stupidity... It wasn't for me, it was standing up for an important technical person on a very serious non-profit mission that benefits many laser related communities.

I've seen the numbers, owning that place is a good side biz for some one who could afford to buy it, mod it, and grow it.

I can't, single guy, just got my first fully owned house in my 50s with NO Mortgage, disposable income goes to house and car. I'm NOT risking a loan against the house in this market for ANYTHING.

It is for sale to the right bidder.

Avery was off being profitable in other places, that is what entrepreneurs do. I think he'll pay some attention now. We're not related. To certain extent, drama makes a profit

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 02-19-2024 at 07:59.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

I should buy it and make it so every word is changed to Spaghetti.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I should buy it and make it so every word is changed to Spaghetti.
    i would contribute for that.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Yes, I banned you from that forum a hundred times when you kept coming back with socks, now you were made mod after all of the attacks you did to the forum can only indicate one thing, you are either family with Avery, or?
    Do you have proof that I did this? No Because it wasn't me. I'm noticing a few certain members like to spread lies without any form of proof.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Which one of you is a current mod on LPF? If so, does your username start with Un? I know whom one of you is. I have an idea on the other one.

I had to have a chat with the management.

No the problem isn't 100% solved, but I now have a certain level of immunity from stupidity... It wasn't for me, it was standing up for an important technical person on a very serious non-profit mission that benefits many laser related communities.

I've seen the numbers, owning that place is a good side biz for some one who could afford to buy it, mod it, and grow it.

I can't, single guy, just got my first fully owned house in my 50s with NO Mortgage, disposable income goes to house and car. I'm NOT risking a loan against the house in this market for ANYTHING.

It is for sale to the right bidder.

Avery was off being profitable in other places, that is what entrepreneurs do. I think he'll pay some attention now. We're not related. To certain extent, drama makes a profit

Steve
    I encourage everyone to read this thread and tell me if what mixedgas says matches what really happened. https://laserpointerforums.com/threa...mid-90s.47432/