Thread: Need manual: RMI LASER DIVISION Laser Diode Controller Model Number F-00306QSCE

Default Need manual: RMI LASER DIVISION Laser Diode Controller Model Number F-00306QSCE

I know this is a shot in the dark, but might anyone have a manual for this unit? Checking here before going to them.

RMI LASER DIVISION Laser Diode Controller Model Number F-00306QSCE.

The FAP in the unit has a Coherent part number of: 15839 FAP-81-30c-800-B. Anyone know if this is a 30 watt rated unit? The seller specified 38 watts but no where on the unit can I find anything indicating that, want to confirm what it is before going back to them, or not.

Want to find out all I can before going to RMI, in the past my experience is most laser companies are not at all helpful unless they can confirm you are one of their prior customers, or want to buy something.

https://youtu.be/fSVnZijWLjs
    Last edited by Laser57; 09-19-2019 at 04:17.

Default RMI Manual

This should be pretty close...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default :)

Thank you very very much much hologeek, I was hopeful someone could help, but thought it might take a long time to come and you sent this to me a few hours after posting. The manual does indeed look to be just what I need, pin-outs and all

Edit: Reading the manual, the unit will give a system error alarm when the alarm line is low, I probably just need to provide the high and the alarm should clear and maybe, produce IR output. I found this unit on ebay for $200, if it works such a deal. If not, some great parts.

Chris
    Last edited by Laser57; 09-19-2019 at 08:03.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Default RMI Marking Head

Do you have the marking head that goes with this diode controller? I purchased one of these units off ebay and have yet to get it running. It came with two marking heads and i might be willing to part with one of them in return for help getting it going.