Thread: One Stop Laser Shop Rocks!

Default One Stop Laser Shop Rocks!

I was desperately searching for a class IV sticker (my printer's broke) to put on a projector before selem when Steve Roberts (thanks Steve) suggested these folks:
    http://www.onestoplasershop.com/home.htm

Fred said he'd run me off one for free (just postage $1) on his laser printer - but he had his hands inside a laser and couldn't write down my address, but to call back
    when his assistant came back. I called to give her my visa number and she (Amanda) said "don't worry about it- it's not worth it"
    I said I'd send them a dollar in the mail ( a little silly I know, but I didnt want it to be on their dime) but she said to forget it.
    Very nice folks --Good people.
    BTW Fred says they have a lot more than is on their website, he just doesnt have the time to put it all up -so give them a call if interested.

The comany used to be New method lasers (an unreputable firm), which he is trying to change-
    Part of what he wrote:
    ...ever since we started this company we have been fighting to get out from behind our previous boss’s (NML) bad reputation.

Anyway, I'd give them a look-see - some good stuff on there!

previous boss’s (NML) bad reputation.

I've heard that before, that people had bad experiences with NML. I had a few deals with NML in the past and didn't have any problems. One time I had order 3 dichros and they sent the wrong ones, since it was a day before I needed them for a show they were nice enough to overnight them. The new web site looks great, but I haven't purchased from them since they changed...

are the mirror mounts in the hardware section what are called clones?
    looks like good prices.

Looks like x-y mirror mounts are here
    http://www.onestoplasershop.com/hardware.htm
    halfway down the page.