Thread: Lightwave Model 142 laser System for sale

Default Lightwave Model 142 laser System for sale

For sale: Lightwave Electronics Model 142-100 Nd:YAG laser system with Lightwave A142 power supply. Doubled to 532nm (green) with NPRO design for long coherence length and low noise. Custom made black anodized heat spreading plate for fanless optical table mounting. This laser is absolutley pristine and like new with less than 300 hours total on time! Outouts well over 100 mW. Flawless condition, not a scratch on the unit anywhere. This is possibly the best used Model 142 you will ever find. $3,500

Reply to this message or call (813) 974-2378 for more information.
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

Damn you! That better not be the one you out bidded me on ebay. I really wanted that! Trade possibly? For one of my 1.4kW diodes?
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Default Lightwave M142 laser, sorry no trades

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Damn you! That better not be the one you out bidded me on ebay. I really wanted that! Trade possibly? For one of my 1.4kW diodes?
    Hi Laser Ben
    Dam me? Wht's up with that? I did buy this system on e bay a couple years ago. I really don't want to sell it at all but my mother in law just had surgery yesterday and can't work for about 5 weeks. She is 74 and has no money, a morgage and a van payment so my wife and I are helping her any way we can. Sorry but 1.4 kW laser diodes don't pay rent. Its a nice laser. Regards,

Sorry, it was meant to be a joke, but it was a bad one. I understand what you are going through. My Grandmother just had a hip replacement yesterday.

Regards,
    Ben
    CLICKY!!!

Paul,
    Ok I am glad you were kidding; I kid the same way but only with people I really know will understand that. Most of the m142's on e bay in the last couple years can from a junk pile at Stanford where the NPRO was developed. A grad student there got a whole bunch and combined parts to make working lasers. This laser is NOT like that; it is really nice. Phil

Neat! I know a bunch of laser engineers from Stanford. It is only like 10 miles from me. Amazing campus!
    CLICKY!!!