Thread: full FDA/CDRH complaint 1w rgb 30k effects projector for sale

Laser Warning For Sale full FDA/CDRH compliant 1w rgb 30k 6 effects wheels projector for sale

For sale we have 20 pieces of these projector instock ready to ship in NYC

lumia , df linear df burst df double burst (1 static 1 rotating) 3d lenticular , df 3d , cokin filter typ effect + open ( no effect )1
    each effect can rotate via dmx in either direction with selectable speed

ClubCat-FX laser show projector with 7 effects wheels

30k scanners 1W rgb laser fully cdrh compliant

$950.00+shipping (including help obtaining your fda show variance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqGqJEtlAm0

Technological Artisans LLC
    www.taiserver.com
    347-606-1076
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clubcat fx front.jpg  

clubcat fx back.jpg  

clubcat fx side.jpg  

cdrh fda tag .jpg  

cdrh fda tag2.jpg  

klko.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by VJ AIWAZ; 12-19-2019 at 09:13. Reason: typo

wow i thought these would be more popular as every one is always asking for these effects
    and these have been upgraded to 30k and 1w rgb with all the necessary stuff for the fda

what features would you like to see nd at what price point

fb4 ? ilda/dmx or other stuff

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by VJ AIWAZ View Post
    wow i thought these would be more popular as every one is always asking for these effects
    and these have been upgraded to 30k and 1w rgb with all the necessary stuff for the fda
    I originally couldn't see the price since I usually use one of the color schemes for PL besides default. I may be interested. I like my LKPD1 and to have legal equivalent with more power, better scanners and more effects at that price point isn't bad.
    PM Sent...

Perhaps saying it is compliant instead of a complaint will be good.

Laser Warning Effects projector

This seems very legit for a fully CDRH compliant projector when you figure that competitive effects wheels only no laser, no scanners, no variance, are in the 1k price range.

My main complaint with the Laser King PD1 is the scanners are completely useless. The power is ok but certainly not great and it came with less effects slots than what VJAIWAZ is offering here.

This can be used as a background effect to enhance a more powerful graphics projector adding depth to your show.

I think VJAIWAZ is offering a pretty nice deal here for anyone who wants to add some effects to there graphics shows at a very reasonable price.

I too am very surprised by the lack of interest.

Anyway

Happy New Year to all my fellow PLers out there and may your beams shine bright in 2020.
    Dreamcaster Multimedia
    Visit our website:
    https://dreamcasterlasershows.com/

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Oh, I'm interested.

I'm going to be in Brooklyn in a couple months with with vjaiwaz on a project and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when I put a Radiator through one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mmuhler View Post
    This seems very legit for a fully CDRH compliant projector when you figure that competitive effects wheels only no laser, no scanners, no variance, are in the 1k price range.

My main complaint with the Laser King PD1 is the scanners are completely useless. The power is ok but certainly not great and it came with less effects slots than what VJAIWAZ is offering here.

This can be used as a background effect to enhance a more powerful graphics projector adding depth to your show.

I think VJAIWAZ is offering a pretty nice deal here for anyone who wants to add some effects to there graphics shows at a very reasonable price.

I too am very surprised by the lack of interest.

Anyway

Happy New Year to all my fellow PLers out there and may your beams shine bright in 2020.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.