Thread: Help wanted!

Default Help wanted!

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and wanted to ask you to help me out if you guys can. Recently I purchased green color laser to advertise our company in town and we were supposed to install it in couple month, I hope we will. But in the meantime while all the kids struggling with current situation and having no friends at their birthdays we decided to do free laser congratulations on city hall, that was approved by town. Because I'm new to laser stuff I can do some texts but don't know how to make any animations. So, if you guys could provide me with some ilda files like cakes, fireworks etc that we can use on our single color laser that would be much appreciated and will make all those kids happy 😊
    Thanks in advance and stay safe out there!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

So what software/dac are you using now? Or does this just have an SD card or something? How much power? I ask because it may not be enough to do your building successfully. How much ambient light is around the town hall. Parking lot lights, building lights, etc?
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    So what software/dac are you using now? Or does this just have an SD card or something? How much power? I ask because it may not be enough to do your building successfully. How much ambient light is around the town hall. Parking lot lights, building lights, etc?
    I'm using Moncha software currently but it does have a SD card. Thanks for your response, I appreciate that!