Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Official: SELEM 2020 in Newton, NC has been cancelled

I suggest we wear our favorite/funniest/geekiest t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    I suggest we wear our favorite/funniest/geekiest t-shirt.
    You could, I was planning to wear SELEM shirts, like normal...

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    duh
    We can show our stuff in the background --right?
    100--only 100? lol
    I need to do catch up reading==sounds like the best solution-I appreciate the posts about TEXLEM and
    did not really think we could pull off ANYLEM--until Fall 2021. or later depending upon how soon this is REALLY terrible time is about to get any better..

praying for everyone

len in hot spot=== texas
    Yeah, of course! throw some lumia or graphics into your backdrop!

I think you need to have a corporate account to do more than 100, and I unfortunately cannot afford that. But, that's 100 per meeting, and I don't think everyone will go to every meeting... or will they?

Default zoom

I got a little lost signing up-the free version (only one I can afford) limits us to 40 min only.

Once it was too late to join that one I gave up....like 4 pages of hits when searching..

Did not find the one for dummies...I doubt that they all are the same 'deal'

IMHO we need more help if you want 100 peeps....sorry

just sayin'
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    I got a little lost signing up-the free version (only one I can afford) limits us to 40 min only.

Once it was too late to join that one I gave up....like 4 pages of hits when searching..

Did not find the one for dummies...I doubt that they all are the same 'deal'

IMHO we need more help if you want 100 peeps....sorry

just sayin'

You just sign up for the free Version; my paid account will remove the limits on the meetings because I’m hosting. That’s all you have to do. 🙂

Default Polls on FB

I don't know how many are in the Laserist or Photonlexicon Facebook groups, but that's the only place I know where I can create a poll, so I created two polls in each group (they are identical pairs of polls) to get a feel for what people's timeframe and interests would be. If you are a Facebook person, please go take a look and answer the polls for me, and keep in mind there may be more options, they just haven't gotten back to me yet.

Also, if anyone knows how I can duplicate polls here, I'd be down to do it.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Ugh... I just noticed that if dates remain consistent with previous years, a bride that rescheduled her wedding due to COVID and wants lasers, falls on what should be SELEM Saturday.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Ugh... I just noticed that if dates remain consistent with previous years, a bride that rescheduled her wedding due to COVID and wants lasers, falls on what should be SELEM Saturday.
    Someone delayed their wedding by a year?? If you mean tomorrow instead, shouldn't that be good as there is no SELEM?
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    Someone delayed their wedding by a year?? If you mean tomorrow instead, shouldn't that be good as there is no SELEM?
    Yes, we've had a few weddings that have just postponed to next year. Typically those brides that you're already tired of dealing with and just want to get their event done and over with! Lol
    PM Sent...