Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Back then...this is what we did...

Quote Originally Posted by TheHermit View Post
    Thanks for the pointer, Steve. Interesting reading, most of which I'm familiar with, after 10 years of ion laser R&D + show experience. I've already built the rest of my 3 projector system, but only need a circuit to convert audio signals into ILDA standards, cause I'm critically lacking in the analog electronics lobe of my grey matter. But, I can twiddle knobs purdy good. Of course, that was way back in the day, long before the rheumatism set in. CBD helps with that, too.
    Lasermaster1977 is graciously being very helpful for achieving my goals.
    Nevertheless, I have no doubt that RTFMin' the pdf's will help in that respect.
    BR
    😎
    @TheHermit: This or a variation of this circuit may help you to convert audio signals to ILDA standards. I just posted it today in another thread on PLF as well. (Question about X and Y differential ILDA signals) If the DC offset 10K input and the 50K variable resistor are eliminated entirely then the circuit becomes a single-ended (unbalanced) inverting amp with a gain of 2 (change the gain via Rf to suit your needs), the output which becomes the input to the final ILDA differential (balanced) outputs for X & Y. Shown here are X and Y channel circuitry.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExampleSum&DiffCircuits.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	59524
    Last edited by lasermaster1977; 10-29-2022 at 16:13.