Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Krypton Argon laser in fog

... oookay ... so it was only my impatience

I had two vimeo-accounts too, but one was closed for "too much like a pro!" -- they told me: either fee, or "kill" ... so I've changed to yt again

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

The HR is coated for 400-700 nm High Reflect and is a ion plated, super-polished optic. They select the lines using the OC optic , and you have the Kill Green OC. Adding the green line messes with the biological end use application. There are all lines OCs out there for the 643, the other issue becomes the 530.9 line competing with 568. 647 and 568 can strongly fight each other for power, that is why you see some really odd twists with slight detuning of the optics.

On a good day you might see a few flashes of 575 nm yellow as you tune the optics.

Watch out for the incredibly fragile glass gas ballast inside the head, and its even more fragile flex connector.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Default Krypton Argon laser in fog

The HR is coated for 400-700 nm High Reflect and is a ion plated, super-polished optic. They select the lines using the OC optic , and you have the Kill Green OC. Adding the green line messes with the biological end use application. There are all lines OCs out there for the 643, the other issue becomes the 530.9 line competing with 568. 647 and 568 can strongly fight each other for power, that is why you see some really odd twists with slight detuning of the optics.

On a good day you might see a few flashes of 575 nm yellow as you tune the optics.

Watch out for the incredibly fragile glass gas ballast inside the head, and its even more fragile flex connector.
    https://eta-govt.com/sri-lanka-visa-for-indians/ ] Sri Lanka visa for Indians[/url] is as easy as blink of an eye and will take 3-6 minutes to get sri lanka visa.

Quote Originally Posted by krazer View Post
    Attachment 56771

You reminded me that I have an old krypton/argon laser that is due for its regular running to keep the tube pressure stable

ahhhhh. Yellow. So nice to see