Thread: Wanted: two FB3s

Default Wanted: two FB3s

Looking to buy two lovingly used FB3s. I find them online for around $500 and that seems like a rip off. Buying used is the way to go as it helps someone out and as this is a nonprofit project.

Preferably in Europe (ship to Amsterdam) but could also ship to the US and I can have someone forward.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nmaddix View Post
    Looking to buy two lovingly used FB3s. I find them online for around $500 and that seems like a rip off. Buying used is the way to go as it helps someone out and as this is a nonprofit project.

Preferably in Europe (ship to Amsterdam) but could also ship to the US and I can have someone forward.

Thanks!
    We have original one. check our website: www.gagalight.com . thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by gagalight2011 View Post
    We have original one. check our website: www.gagalight.com . thanks a lot.
    Hmmm... Pangolin doesn't seem to have you listed as one of their dealers.

How are you selling the Pangolin FB3/Quickshow package then? And more importantly, where did you get these FB3s, if not from Pangolin?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Hmmm... Pangolin doesn't seem to have you listed as one of their dealers.

How are you selling the Pangolin FB3/Quickshow package then? And more importantly, where did you get these FB3s, if not from Pangolin?

Adam
    Yes, maybe you can not find us in their directly dealers. But it does not means that we can not get the original quickshow. About if it is not from the Pangolin,I am 100% sure about that. we always use and sell the original one.

Quote Originally Posted by gagalight2011 View Post
    Yes, maybe you can not find us in their directly dealers. But it does not means that we can not get the original quickshow. About if it is not from the Pangolin,I am 100% sure about that. we always use and sell the original one.
    Well, considering that Ryan already said that you weren't a dealer...

(See this thread...)

I am understandably skeptical about your claim that they are 100% from Pangolin. How can you guarantee this?

Several members here on the forum have purchased FB3 units at incredibly low prices from Chinese vendors in the past, only to discover that the units were, in fact, COUNTERFIT.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Well, considering that Ryan already said that you weren't a dealer...

(See this thread...)

I am understandably skeptical about your claim that they are 100% from Pangolin. How can you guarantee this?

Several members here on the forum have purchased FB3 units at incredibly low prices from Chinese vendors in the past, only to discover that the units were, in fact, COUNTERFIT.

Adam
    I am totally understand that . I am so sorry to hear that several members had bad purchase expeirence before. But it does not mean all is fake in China.

Each FB3 has a serial number only. you can check with Pangolin directly. Tks.

EDIT: Sold my extras.

I have several FB3s and could let a couple of them go. I'm a Pangolin dealer, but several of these I bought used from Brooks. Johnathon Vigrass in Atlanta (or Brooks) can vouch for me. $375 each obo.
    Last edited by Ncturnal; 08-11-2020 at 13:39.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ncturnal View Post
    EDIT: Sold my extras.

I have several FB3s and could let a couple of them go. I'm a Pangolin dealer, but several of these I bought used from Brooks. Johnathon Vigrass in Atlanta (or Brooks) can vouch for me. $375 each obo.
    Hey Ncturnal, Atlanta local looking for a couple FB3s. Lmk if you can steer me in the right direction!

Quote Originally Posted by Ncturnal View Post
    Johnathon Vigrass in Atlanta (or Brooks) can vouch for me.
    I was just going to say that if you're in Atlanta you should look up Mr. Vigrass! Glad to know you've already met him.

But yeah, he's good people in my book. He's a SELEM veteran, and he's also spent a *ton* of time (and money) learning about laser safety. Dude is smart as hell! He is one of the few individuals (not companies) I know who started out as a hobbyist and worked their way up to the point where the CDRH granted them a manufacturer's variance for audience-scanning projectors.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Hey Ncturnal, Atlanta local looking for a couple FB3s.
    As above, reach out to Vigrass at Atlanta Laser and Light. I'm sure he can put you in touch with someone. Suggest you contact Ncturnal via PM first - then maybe the 3 of you could meet for lunch somewhere in town to chat.

Adam

PS: For the record, Jim Martin at Peachtree Laser is also a decent fellow. He's not active here on the forums, and honestly I've sort of lost touch with him recently, but I did some work with him years ago and it went well. He may have some leads on used equipment too. (Especially considering the downturn in the industry caused by Covid...)