Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coherent purelight 8w Inc all power supplies etc

Default ONLY £50 or its going in the skip next week - purelight 8w Inc all power supplies etc

This is now £50 I can't find the remote to test it but all I can say is it worked 5 years ago! See all photos in my last post. Message me on 07929 969421 before 19th September or its gone unfortunately.
    Anyone interested in one of these. It's based in London. I'm taking it to the office to measure the output power. How much it it worth to one of you? Pick up only. I've got photos in an album in my profile but couldn't seem to add them to this is post.
    Last edited by DanielS; 09-13-2020 at 03:00.

Excellent bit of kit whoever ends up snagging it.

Much love, care and fun when I had one:

- There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Thanks I hope there's someone out there. I'm not looking for much for it. Just a good home

Purelight's are great. If I were in the UK, I'd be making a drive tonight, no doubt. Have a couple living with me and would always give another a home. Hope someone picks it up.

Thanks Brad. I've run out of room for it.so it needs to go. Still got my 50w yag - u plan to fire that up also. Scared of it though as it starts as infrared at 100w aahhh

Ooh, a big ion and not far from me; sorely tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleGas View Post
    Ooh, a big ion and not far from me; sorely tempted.
    Just trying to find the remote for it. It's been moved to the location for testing. Hoping it's not over pressure...

Please let me know the outcome of your testing. My PLS has now been sitting for 3 years. Take some pics of the beam and the color at startup. I noticed that my unit was heavy blue at startup after sitting for 2 years the last time. It changed to the usual greenish whits after about 20 minutes.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Wolf View Post
    Please let me know the outcome of your testing. My PLS has now been sitting for 3 years. Take some pics of the beam and the color at startup. I noticed that my unit was heavy blue at startup after sitting for 2 years the last time. It changed to the usual greenish whits after about 20 minutes.
    Will do. If I can find the remote I'm going to look for it this weekend. If I can't find it is up for grabs for £200. Its in Hammersmith in London

Keep us posted, definitely interested in this.