Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am in desperate need of some Christmas ILDA files or Christmas animations

Quote Originally Posted by crazeco View Post
    Try laser os software, comes pre loaded
    How much is LaserOS software? I don't have the Laser cube but I do like the software.
    Last edited by A1pyro; 12-13-2021 at 22:55.

These seem to be nice.
    How do we get them ? (I assume they are paid but there is no ordering info on that site)

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna View Post
    These seem to be nice.
    How do we get them ? (I assume they are paid but there is no ordering info on that site)
    uhm... try the "contact" link.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 5.22.58 PM.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	361.7 KB 
ID:	59764
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

i was looking for some extra also, i have a cheap chinese ilda laser with micro sd card,
    so far i have about 70 patterns or animations, most work on the cheap laser.
    i edited a big one (more then a minute) to smaller parts so i could fiind & remove the part that don't work (with a my 7 color laser) it's a total of more then 5 minutes. i will attach the folder with the .prg file in a zip file.
    You need winzip or winrar to unpack. It will create 'aurora7' folder with the files (i already have 6 previous folders with ilda files
    If you want to rename the folder to fit your sd card laser you must also rename the .prg file !
    i will add the original 12.3 megabyte christmas tree animation also for those who can play it with a better laser. That one alone will already bright up your christmas laser show :-)

This is a preview of the ilda files, it looks much better in real life, phone can't handle laser very well :-)
    Attached Files Attached Files

You can also use my free app to create your own shows from animated gifs:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utils.giftosvg

It creates colored SVG files , which then can be converted to ILD

You can also use my free app to create your own shows from animated gifs:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utils.giftosvg

It creates colored SVG files , which then can be converted to ILD
    Hi thanks for the tip, do you also know something that can convert svg to ild?
    i tested with a couple of animated gifs, it created svg files but google doesn't really give a solution to convert except for some outdated non working online converters

Quote Originally Posted by contrinsan View Post
    Hi thanks for the tip, do you also know something that can convert svg to ild?
    i tested with a couple of animated gifs, it created svg files but google doesn't really give a solution to convert except for some outdated non working online converters
    Actually, most laser apps can do that conversion. For example , I am using Lasercube /LaserOS and it can import SVG. It also converts the imported file to ILD
    So you can just use the software for that purpose.
    Also, there are other developers who do that conversion. Have a look at this thread:
    https://photonlexicon.com/forums/sho...-Covert-to-ILD

If I had the code/algorithm to create a ILD from SVG I could add that feature to my app.

Actually, most laser apps can do that conversion. For example , I am using Lasercube /LaserOS and it can import SVG. It also converts the imported file to ILD
    So you can just use the software for that purpose.
    Also, there are other developers who do that conversion. Have a look at this thread:
    https://photonlexicon.com/forums/sho...-Covert-to-ILD

If I had the code/algorithm to create a ILD from SVG I could add that feature to my app.
    Thanks, i installed this inkscape software but no luck so far in using it properly, always show empty white page when i open an svg that i created with your app. Ohwell, i tried, now i am going back to what i did earlier : search the internet for already made ild files and hope some will work on the cheap 7 color laser :-)

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Animated Lines...

https://www.animated-lines.com/en/

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...