Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RGB1w laser light from gagalight

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    That is a very attractive price. ALSO I like when a seller/maker sends parts needed for repair.
    good to know!!

How much is shipping projector to Texas USA?,

analog??
    that is a nice thing to have
    no limit of just 7 'colors'

hak
    Hi Hak,

Have a nice day

Thanks a lot for your inquiry.

1: Could you please tell me the quantity you want ? I will check the shipping cost by express to your door.

2: Yes, It is Analog 100k. So the color is very beautiful .

best regards

Anson

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    like I said if I tried Chinese it would even worse!

looks like a seriously great deal. I can’t even buy the diodes for the total.
    ////

Not sure how Anson made it happen BUT- even with the high increase in items being shipped during a pandemic-- This projector was delivered in just a few days..FEDEX was very fas and no shipping damage whatsoever..
    so far I am very impressed-- there is no way to build one like this without spending much more than $298.
    AND that is NOT including labor..

Do the math-- all diode full color (analog) SD card included and loaded- DMX ready-- Estop dongle-
    AND both ILDA in AND out- so linking more than one only requires ILDA cables (db25) .
    IMHO these are FDA 'legit' or VERY VERY close.. More about that later..

The customer service is as good as it gets-- quick replies- This projector can be had also at higher powers- (2/3 and 4 W iirc) same small footprint . THe best deal on indoor use projectors so many DJs will want a pair of these and Quickshow. AND you can get Quickshow from Anson/GaGA in the same box-
    I am surprised that I had never heard of GaGa lighting- they have been around for a long time and offer LOTS of very powerful laser projectors and LED lights-- AND other 'lights' -- foggers- The 'spark shower spray both
    down and up- same with LED Column machines. The slick 55 page brochure is impressive-- kinda surprised that I was being treated so well.. This projector may be the least expensive item the GAGA sells. Back soon with links--hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    ////

Not sure how Anson made it happen BUT- even with the high increase in items being shipped during a pandemic-- This projector was delivered in just a few days..FEDEX was very fas and no shipping damage whatsoever..
    so far I am very impressed-- there is no way to build one like this without spending much more than $298.
    AND that is NOT including labor..

Do the math-- all diode full color (analog) SD card included and loaded- DMX ready-- Estop dongle-
    AND both ILDA in AND out- so linking more than one only requires ILDA cables (db25) .
    IMHO these are FDA 'legit' or VERY VERY close.. More about that later..

The customer service is as good as it gets-- quick replies- This projector can be had also at higher powers- (2/3 and 4 W iirc) same small footprint . THe best deal on indoor use projectors so many DJs will want a pair of these and Quickshow. AND you can get Quickshow from Anson/GaGA in the same box-
    I am surprised that I had never heard of GaGa lighting- they have been around for a long time and offer LOTS of very powerful laser projectors and LED lights-- AND other 'lights' -- foggers- The 'spark shower spray both
    down and up- same with LED Column machines. The slick 55 page brochure is impressive-- kinda surprised that I was being treated so well.. This projector may be the least expensive item the GAGA sells. Back soon with links--hak
    post some pictures of it running graphics. Also if you have time be interested in seeing the other products they sell. Not like I need more but at these prices why not get it and put a set of 506 scanners in it or even toss the scanners and make a lumia box. You have my attention.

Default 405nm

Quote Originally Posted by gagalight2011 View Post
    Thanks again. Yes, you can get one for testing. We appreciate greatly that the people give us professional suggestion.
    do you guys customize projectors?
    I need one with a 405nm, preferably solo, but a mix is workable for me.

Just buy the unit and swap the diode out

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    do you guys customize projectors?
    I need one with a 405nm, preferably solo, but a mix is workable for me.

I tried to find a 405 projector for you--but failed.

Funny how things go a around and come around-- at one time (as we know)many China made RG'B's did not really have a blue diode- it was the cheaper 405-- NOW they all have a real blue-- mostly 445. 405 Modules are everywhere-- and not very expensive either. I enjoyed seeing a super UV PJ built by Tim Walsh at one of the SELEM events and at TEXLEM 2012. I think Walsh makes custom PJs ..He had a very nice Lumia PJ that can be gotten, but afaik not 'in stock'
    I have been working on GITD screens and skrims -trying for a '3-D' look using them layered .
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-