Thread: Has anyone heard from Photonbeam lately, aka Steve J.?

Default Has anyone heard from Photonbeam lately, aka Steve J.?

I know a lot of you on this forum know who I'm talking about, and wonder if any of you know if he has passed or is still in C.R. I don't think he has posted on this forum for close to 2 years. He and I go way, way back.

If you have any information or updates please send me a PM or respond here if you feel it appropriate.

Stay safe and have a good Thanksgiving.

Many thanks,

Default Still here

Hola amigo! I am alive and well in Costa Rica. I don't check in here as often as I used to. Thanks for asking. Hope you are well. Happy Thanksgiving to all my laser friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
    Hola amigo! I am alive and well in Costa Rica. I don't check in here as often as I used to. Thanks for asking. Hope you are well. Happy Thanksgiving to all my laser friends!
    Como van las cosas en la hermosa Costa Rica? I don't do facebook anymore because of zuckinberg, so I'm glad you are well.

Understand about FB. Yes we go way back. You are a pioneer in laser show software and hardware. We used your Apple IIe graphics systems to great effect on big corporate shows and concert world tours. At that time, Pangolin's Laser Show Designer didn't even support blanking!

Quote Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
    Understand about FB. Yes we go way back. You are a pioneer in laser show software and hardware. We used your Apple IIe graphics systems to great effect on big corporate shows and concert world tours. At that time, Pangolin's Laser Show Designer didn't even support blanking!
    You were the pioneer, I'm not looking for praise but appreciate it. I'm really curious to whether you got my email of Sept 4 sent to your gmail address I had. It asked:
    "Have you seen Rusty Brutsche's interview on NAMM?"

No doubt it is stuff you are familiar with, just thought it was a great interview.

Cheers,