Thread: BUYING 405nm (UV) projector

Default BUYING 405nm (UV) projector

Looking to buy a 405nm projector any wattage, solo 405nm or RG mixed with.
    U.S made preferred, will consider chines models as well.

... I've moddified several beamers to "lamp-less" working mode, and replaced the original lamp with high power 405nm-LED's (have some watercooled with 5x5mm emitting area and @9Watts optical power).

Another was illuminated with an external 405nm laserdiode and a polymer optical fiber ...

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

Default Uv laser projector

VDX,
    Are you selling anything with a 405nm laser in it?
    It's hard to dedicate an RG B405nm to the cause, so I'm looking for one that's been built or a cheapy chines RG B405nm to create a solo 405nm projector with 40 to 60 kpps scanners to use with my new Radiator abstract generator. I have three clubmax and two chines RGB and as cheep and low grade quality made projectors, modifying them is like string and a door knob to pull a baby tooth, HARD TO DO!
    So if you have something available give me details and prices either on this thread or PM
    Last edited by Lasertize; 12-19-2020 at 19:16. Reason: spelling

... nothing to sell -- I'm more in material processing than show-lasers - and sometimes 3D-printing and such ... so mostly systems for my actual needs or testing new ideas ...

Viktor
    Last edited by VDX; 12-20-2020 at 14:15.
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

reach out to x-laser.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    VDX,
    Are you selling anything with a 405nm laser in it?
    It's hard to dedicate an RG B405nm to the cause, so I'm looking for one that's been built or a cheapy chines RG B405nm to create a solo 405nm projector with 40 to 60 kpps scanners to use with my new Radiator abstract generator. I have three clubmax and two chines RGB and as cheep and low grade quality made projectors, modifying them is like string and a door knob to pull a baby tooth, HARD TO DO!
    So if you have something available give me details and prices either on this thread or PM
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I have built approximately a dozen graphic projectors with 405nm capabilities - some are just 405nm + red, others are RGB + 405nm. They are for my own use in a home environment and are not varianced. If you need a varianced projector, contact X-Laser.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Default no variance needed

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    I have built approximately a dozen graphic projectors with 405nm capabilities - some are just 405nm + red, others are RGB + 405nm. They are for my own use in a home environment and are not varianced. If you need a varianced projector, contact X-Laser.

-David
    No I don't need one with a Variance, and for contacting X-Laser, done that, got no reply as of yet!
    None of my RGB's have a 405nm in them, all ready checked. Being that 2 out of five are chines RGB's that one of them would have had a 405nm in it for the blue but nope, so I guess I'm going to have to buy a low watt new chines projector where B is a 405nm Or a used one.
    Hopefully some one on the forum will have one for sale at a reasonable price. I need it to set up at home to do Radiator UV projections to wow my self to sleep!

... you have to select and check carefully! - some chinese "405nm" lasermodules have 445nm-diodes inside ... they sometimes didnt get the difference

Viktor

Quote Originally Posted by VDX View Post
    ... you have to select and check carefully! - some chinese "405nm" lasermodules have 445nm-diodes inside ... they sometimes didnt get the difference

Viktor
    Thanks, I'll remember that, Trusting Chinese High quality honesty, hot glue mounted optics, and Hell just froze over, Thanks for the warning!

Default 405n moduleI ha

I got mine from Chuck at Aixiz Laser Houston-iirc 63usd and overspec'
    713 240 4929--use credit card
    He has a 'day job' so call today or early monday-if you need quick ship they can do (extra $)
    pleaze mention the forum and me.
    good luck!!!

Len/hak
    happy new year!!

PS on-line use aixiz.org
    NOT AixiZ eekbay or Scamazon- those stores are NOT for forum folks
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-