Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 405's

Default 405's

Any body have a working 405nm diode lying around that they would sell?
    Or a 405nm working Module?

Default 405

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    Any body have a working 405nm diode lying around that they would sell?
    Or a 405nm working Module?

AixiZ Houston can quick ship you one in time MAYBE for NYE.
    I have one and really like it the TEC is a big plus for only $63 and change.
    It is overspec and runs no-stop w/o getting hot.
    Call in your order today 713 240 4929 ask for Chuck or leave messag for him to call you back asap
    The web stores are NOT for forum members. go instead .. to AixiZ.com to shop BUT order by phone-- mention the forum and me please. have CCard in hand. It might cost extra to get before NYE.

713 420 4929-
    AixiZ at feebay or scamazon are not for forum members.

https://www.aixiz.store/product-page...c-aix-405-150t

go here ^^^ instead-BUT order by phone--ask for forum member discount and /or free $hip.
    so mention LPF ar`nd PL and me--thanks

happy new year

Len/Hak
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 12-26-2020 at 12:48.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Default 150mW 'invisible' lasershow

Just for fun.
    https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...dBMCjUQ9pwGCAU

about the 405 only pjs? : almost none-this one has a diode that we all know well.

check out this one:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/274500346687

PIC FINALLY DID LOAD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails s-l1600.jpg  

Last edited by hakzaw1; 12-26-2020 at 23:13.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Default Thanks

For the price of either one it's worth playing around with.
    Thanks Hak!

Default scan rate

Unfortunately I need one with 40Kpps or higher I believe, I want to use it Pacifically with the RADIATOR as source to do UV abstracts and even though the price is really nice it only has 15kpps scanners, as well I did not see any controller connections on the unit, auto mode and sound activation seems to be it's limits.
    I am just going to have to break down and buy a RGB with high speed scanners and remove the B 445nm and replace with a high watt UV 405nm.
    Thanks for trying to find one for me!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Any decent 30k scanner will be fine for UV. Remember, the most successful UV is slow scanned so you don't need a high scan rate.

Unfortunately I need one with 40Kpps or higher I believe, I want to use it Pacifically with the RADIATOR as source to do UV abstracts and even though the price is really nice it only has 15kpps scanners, as well I did not see any controller connections on the unit, auto mode and sound activation seems to be it's limits.
    I am just going to have to break down and buy a RGB with high speed scanners and remove the B 445nm and replace with a high watt UV 405nm.
    Thanks for trying to find one for me!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Default slow is glow

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    Any decent 30k scanner will be fine for UV. Remember, the most successful UV is slow scanned so you don't need a high scan rate.
    SWAMIDOG, thanks for the tip on kpps. Did you use a black cotton fabric to paint the glow paint on for the projection screen?

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i use white cotton fabric (left over curtain material) to paint with glow paint.

SWAMIDOG, thanks for the tip on kpps. Did you use a black cotton fabric to paint the glow paint on for the projection screen?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Another option:

Kvant will build you a 1.3 watt 405nm Clubmax , with excellent beam spec. I think it’s a scientific use 405nm module. Price was around 5k I believe

i was looking at also doing exactly what you’re trying to do, but just have been too busy with other things
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

The paint is cream colored so black would be covered up.

I ordered some of the plastic sheet glow stuff so we will see how it works. Hoping it’s lighter and less fragile.