Thread: dichro

Default dichro

can any one help.
    where can i get a red dichro for my newly home made projector
    i have the green100mw in and running just want to add my red 200mw so i get rgy i would like to find a uk seller if poss or does any one have one for sale
    thanks

I bought mine (1" circle) from Edmunds Scientific. It does the trick.

Badger
    I got mine from Edmunds Optics they are in York and their website is http://www.edmundoptics.com/UK/index.cfm

I bought 12.5mm (half inch) ones for about 26 quid but they also do 25mm (1 inch) if your aim isnt that good

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Medialas in Germany has these.

Hi Badger;

Here's another option to consider: OneStopLaserShop has the dichro you need in stock, and they will even cut it to fit whatever size and shape you want. Although they are located here in the US just like Edmund Optics is, the prices at OneStopLaserShop are a lot better. Plus they'll probably be able to give you a good deal on shipping. You might want to compare their prices to your supplier(s) in Europe and see if they can help you out.

Adam