Thread: Partner sought for next generation of LSX, ILD SOS, LaserCam development

Thumbs up Partner sought for next generation of LSX, ILD SOS, LaserCam development

Hello fellow laser enthusiasts, It has been a long time since I've posted here, although I still enjoy looking at your incredible abstracts and artwork from time to time. A lot of amazing things have happened over the years since the time when this all began for me, and I've been impressed that many of the original contributors to this forum still are here, creating new light, illuminating the next generation.

Currently, I am investing my creative time in technology to improve the health and lives of people all over the world, and in order to ensure that LSX, ILD SOS, and LaserCam can continue to provide top notch performance and innovation in future generations, am now engaging in a search for a coding-proficient caretaker of these laser tools developed over the years. An ideal partner would be an entity/person/group who can inspire with new creative visions and a passion for freedom of expression, sharing, inter-operability, and creativity, and can collaborate in the next generation of improvements.

I thought it was only fitting to start this message here, on the forum where it all started 15 years ago.

Please spread the word, contact lsxpartner@gmail.com

Much love,
    drlava
    Last edited by drlava; 01-27-2021 at 22:49.