Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: coherent matrix

In the camera of my phone in can see the light of FAP-800-40w-806.5 pumping diode as purple color.
    With ceramic tile (i have natural granite/Al2O3/silicon carbide) you see 2D
    not 3D as in you see in acrylic 10.6um from co2 laser.
    You can estimate roughly the power but not as good as you can see it in a transparent material like acrylic.
    Anyway i will try ...

... you can try with black acrylic, so you'll see the 3D-"footstamp" ...

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

Hello.
    Without this optical component laser outputs beam fine so i aligned to previous position via cracked old solder dents.
    The alloy is melting at low temperature (less than simple solder) so i used simple lead free solder wire and soldered the component.
    This optic has 45 degree angle and possibly reflects a portion of beam downwards(to eye seems totally transparent) because bellow of it exists some dark sensor (thermal sensor?)
    I have not understand yet how the beam travels in this laser..

Connected power supply to pc with usb and operated laser from pc via Matrix Customer Software application and work ok full power.

The output beam has very low divergence and small diameter.
    To use it in galvo scan head it needs beam expander correct ? how much 4x 8x 10x ?
    Also how can i control this laser via digital I/O and not from pc software ?
    Does anyone have a manual with I/O documentation or a manual of a similar coherent laser? (maybe I/O is the same)