Thread: Raleigh NC Drive-In Laser Show

Default Raleigh NC Drive-In Laser Show

Was just wondering if anyone knows who is putting this on.

https://www.wral.com/drive-in-laser-...unds/19555848/

From the Tampa Bay Times:

Laser light show
    Also for February, Lifestyle Festivals and Events Company and partner Encore Laser created a drive-in laser show.

Nicknamed the “Cabin Fever Laser Light Show,” the 45-minute family-friendly show features mixed genre music, videos on two screens, hundreds of lasers and music through outdoor speakers and the car radio.
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by laserist View Post
    From the Tampa Bay Times:

Laser light show
    Also for February, Lifestyle Festivals and Events Company and partner Encore Laser created a drive-in laser show.

Nicknamed the “Cabin Fever Laser Light Show,” the 45-minute family-friendly show features mixed genre music, videos on two screens, hundreds of lasers and music through outdoor speakers and the car radio.
    Thanks for the info.

We saw the cabin fever outdoor laser light show this weekend at the Kane County Fairgrounds in Chicago suburbs. It was raining so the overhead beam show was really fun to watch. I do wonder what power the beam projectors were. The projectors were very small physically. They hung two scrims with forklifts for graphics, it was a good show and the whole family had a nice time. Well worth attending!

-Jason

I had forgotten all about that laser show. I never went since I had a feeling I would have been underwhelmed but I am glad you liked it.