Thread: LD/QM2000 problem on W7

Post LD/QM2000 problem on W7

I purchased a second hand pc with LD2000 and a QM2000 intro.
    When I got home and tried to launch LD2000 I get a message that the config is changed and that I need to run LD2000_Network.exe.
    When I do I get a message stating that "The QM2000 did not respond to the last command...."
    I already uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled. The device appears correct in the device manager.
    I also installed the QM2K in another PCI slot, I cleaned all pads of the QM, I removed the memory module and cleaned all pads.
    I even tried to launch without memory (then I says no QM is present)
    So if anyone knows how to troubleshoot from experiences from the past I would be very gratefull.
    My best guess for the moment is that the memory module is broken. The guy took the QM out of the PC to prove me that it was in there so killing the memory is a possibility. I would be usefull however if you could realyl get a message from the QM with a kind of status/report.

Edit: I'm using the latest drivers and the correct one (64bity for 64bit os). Os in win7.
    Edit2: when looking at the properties of the "QM2000 PCI Device" in the device manager shows in the device status that the device works correctly.
    Last edited by jeejeedr; 03-11-2021 at 04:36.
    Trying to create a good diode mount....

Default Found problem!

I found the problem. The memory was indeed broken. I replaced it with a compaq PC133 256MB module.
    Trying to create a good diode mount....