Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: SELEM 2021 Logo ideas - post here!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,292

    Default

    Got it. That's how I added the waiver .pdf attachment to the SELEM Sign-up thread.

    So I'm guessing that for the earlier posts (the ones where I couldn't see the images) you didn't use the "manage attachments" button and instead just inserted the pictures in-line using the "Insert Image" button on the second row of icons for the main edit window?

    Spec, does any of this help?

    Adam

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179

    Default

    That's exactly right. Maybe the forum needs some kind of update? Has it ever been updated before?

  3. #23
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    6,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    That's exactly right. Maybe the forum needs some kind of update? Has it ever been updated before?
    Yep. It's been a while since I've read about one but... interestingly, things have had a habit of breaking when updating so I know it can be a fearful thing for Spec to do. lol
    PM Sent...

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Oh yeah I know. Just recently there was a huge update for windows 10 and it broke a few things so I had to revert back. I'm not that good with change. I can do it but it's a struggle

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Removed Removed
    Last edited by Shadow; 05-03-2021 at 18:57.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Churchill(hour S from Houston)
    Posts
    1,351

    Default nice!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    More projector friendly?
    i like it
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

  7. #27
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    6,147

    Default

    This really isn't that important but, I was just looking at it and thinking... "hum... it looks like SELEM is being held about 60 miles south of where it's really being held, with the colors radiating out from the little speed trap town of Milford that you drive through on the way to the beach".

    (But it wouldn't look right radiating from where Newark is actually located so... no worries. I still like it.)
    PM Sent...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    This really isn't that important but, I was just looking at it and thinking... "hum... it looks like SELEM is being held about 60 miles south of where it's really being held, with the colors radiating out from the little speed trap town of Milford that you drive through on the way to the beach".

    (But it wouldn't look right radiating from where Newark is actually located so... no worries. I still like it.)
    GMTA!

    Maybe have the beams originate out of Newark, but have the letters going left to right in the middle of the state?

    edit: Although that way, the ends of the beams might make it look like a circus tent!
    Last edited by HankLloydRight; 04-12-2021 at 04:00.

  9. #29
    Bradfo69's Avatar
    Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Posts
    6,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    Although that way, the ends of the beams might make it look like a circus tent!
    Fitting?









    remaining characters....
    PM Sent...

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Is this more accurate? Added a few more designs
    Last edited by Shadow; 05-03-2021 at 18:58.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •