Thread: Vintage Laser Archive - The Most Astonishing National Treasure You’ll Ever See

Laser Warning Vintage Laser Archive - The Most Astonishing National Treasure You’ll Ever See

A VINTAGE LASER ARCHIVE

www.ArgonTV.com/vintage-laser-archive

Every now and then, someone very special is introduced to you and this is true of my guest today on ArgonTV

Robert Hess is an amazing man with an amazing collection of lasers and laser accessories, the like of which you probably have never seen before!

If you are one of those people who says "I like water chillers, 168,s, 171's and I-400's then this is for you!

Be amazed as Robert describes his collection starting with lasers from 1960...

This is amazing and you will be astonished to see what he has collected over the years...

This is indeed a 'national treasure"

To support this incredible collection start your journey here today at: https://argontv.com/vintage-laser-archive/

Part of ArgonTV

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vintage-Laser-Archive-With-ArgonTV.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	57831

Claim your free membership ArgonTV

Very cool video. Thank you for sharing.

Laser Warning Yes it's very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by bradstockdale View Post
    Very cool video. Thank you for sharing.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to watch. I agree with you that this is very cool and Bob has an outstanding collection. I have never seen anything like this before.

Tim

The raku face above me is titled "Yakkity Yak", and is appropriate for me in the interview, but thanks to Tim's editing, it works.

Laser Warning Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    The raku face above me is titled "Yakkity Yak", and is appropriate for me in the interview, but thanks to Tim's editing, it works.

Glad you liked it and it was fun editing. I discovered a lot suring the process that I did not know about lasers.

Regards

Tim