Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firstlight-laser

Hey Laserguy,

I checked out your website and found that your only about 30 minutes ride from my house. It would be great if I could come see your laser stuff
    sometime.

Mark

Smile Hey Mark

Hey Mark,

That sounds really cool..
    Actually that town is where I am orgionally from.

I actually am renting an apartment still with my wife in north jersey and unfortunately have my equipment in storage for the time being at my parents.

However, I am putting an offer on a house back in my hometown. Better yet, this house has a large detached garage with a workshop that I plan on turing in to my studio. Keep you fingers crossed for me. =)

I would be haapy to share when I settle in... just don' don't know how soon that will be =/

Very Cool I hope everything works out for you and your family. Let me know when your set-up and I'll make the trip over to see your laser stuff.
    I'm going over to Rowan University in October to watch their Laser Fantasy shows in the planetarium there. Here's the info.
    Admission fees:
    $5 Adults
    $3 Children
    $3 Rowan students with ID
    $3 Seniors over 65
    Show times (starting Oct. 13): star show, 7:00 p.m., every Saturday night. Laser shows start at 8:30 the same nights beginning Oct. 20.
    Tickets go on sale at 6:45 PM the night of the show. We do not sell advance tickets before that time, nor do we take reservations. We will sell up to four tickets to one person if others in her party are not present (this is mainly for the laser show). Laser show tickets are generally on sale from 6:45 to 8:30. A new laser show will begin October 20 (can you say "Zeppelin"?) www.rowan.edu/planetarium

Their projector is a little on the low power side but, it does ok. I believe
    the system uses a small argon for Blue and Green mixed with two HeNe's for Red.

See ya,

Mark