Thread: Jay AKA CrazyJay is now a moderator at LPF

Default I was banned at LPF for complaining about a new mod. trying to force me to recant

CrazyJay/Unown/Shadow/VisibleGreen/SpaceJay/Jay C: ZOMGWTFROFLOLCATS U SUCK

In the past, I volunteered to moderate the laserpointerforums, but after banning Jay AKA CrazyJay (several times) for posting a large number of very sick X-rated anal sex cartoons in the forum (using multiple ID's, as I banned each ID) he has become worse and worse with his trolling over the years, only recently beginning to improve his behavior after being thrown out of the discord group, even they didn't like his unending tit for tat crap..
    Last edited by Laser57; 10-29-2021 at 03:19.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Default like a reoccurring bad dream

at first-- I thought wow!!! April fools day a month late.
    I think if we just chill for a bit Admin will step in.
    Or not-- there are several other Hobby(est) Laser forums.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Why is it that every time I hear about LPF there is an insane amount of drama / baggage with it?
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

Quote Originally Posted by rns0504 View Post
    Why is it that every time I hear about LPF there is an insane amount of drama / baggage with it?
    Much more people present there as I take it.. with a lower cost of entry in terms of hardware as well (those are my guesses being some of the causes) No idea about the situation there though and looking at it would prefer to stay away too!

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    im there now
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-