Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay AKA CrazyJay is now a moderator at LPF

Did this guy pretended to cool off long enough to gain Avery’s trust, or did Avery go missing and he hacked the forum?

Sorry your PayPal was hacked, I would not be surprised if he did it. He goes by the member name of Shadow here.
    Last edited by Laser57; 05-16-2021 at 18:54.

Default LOL, Crazy Jay C. is being an idiot again...

LOL, the idiot wants to fight, he just banned “Alaskan” at LPF (an account I abandoned). Why this behavior? Because I am living rent free in his head, let the truth be known:

I swore off returning to LPF months ago, have never even come back to look at anything again and that was before Jay became a mod, until one day he emailed me inviting me (trying to black mail me with his new mod powers to recant my statements about him trolling the forum in the past). Due to his trying to put his thumb on me, I posted his PM in the open LPF forum, that is what he is calling spam. He kept deleting that post, I put it back maybe three times to let members know what this POS was up to with his new mod powers (how in the hell?), then temporarily banned but never came back. Now since I won’t play cat and mouse with him, he decided to make it permanent.

Reality is, why would I really care he is “Banning Alaskan”? I abandoned the Alaskan ID for a new one which I only used a few months but then after seeing all of the new fake members being created by someone stopping going to the forum all together, having never come back for months now. Why did I deep six the Alaskan ID? Because I found Facebook had their hooks into too much personal information (Ya think, they have your family verifying your own photo’s that they are really you and use that to find you other places on the net to sell advertising). Having my fill of FB, and the way the forum was now feeding them data, all of your posts, I then made another account; Wakrah using an email which was not associated with FB and let everyone know why I changed the ID to a new account, even contacted Avery asking if it was ok; due to the FB tracking. Yea, I have a problem with Zuck’s behavior and opting out, closed FB.

Avery, or any mod could have closed the old Alaskan account as soon as I said I abandoned it, but instead Jay C. now “bans” it a year later? I don’t even have the password for that account anymore, and the email acct. I created with it too, so there was no way for me to even use it again if I wanted to do so. Once I say I am no longer using that ID, it means I don’t want to use it again and wouldn’t use two ID’s concurrently as Jay has done countless times with his socks.

Another reality is I am quite happy to see he did that, another chip off of his standing and pleased in the knowledge his own behavior has caused him continued suffering to lash out in such a stupid way is karma in action. But being pleased to see this behavior from him is my own failing, I should not feel that way and just feel sorry for his suffering.

He is simply an idiot. Why? Because he wants to fight everyone. That is why he will fail at LPF, in time, he just wants to fight as evidenced by these actions when I already left the forum last year. I’m living rent free his head indeed, he needs to change his ID to LoopJay, he’s stuck in one, seems my ghost owns him.
    Last edited by Laser57; 06-27-2021 at 18:56.