Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another newb needs help

The only information I was able to find about "Laser Know How" is their eBay store front. So I asked them about their SD card file format.

If this is anything like the SD card format that I worked with in the past, it relies on a program script file in plane text that has instructions for loading the binary vector frame set files. So just putting a few ild files on the SD card wont work.
    Last edited by james; 07-10-2021 at 15:30.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    Either do or do not do. There is no undo!

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    The only information I was able to find about "Laser Know How" is their eBay store front. So I asked them about their SD card file format.

If this is anything like the SD card format that I worked with in the past, it relies on a program script file in plane text that has instructions for loading the binary vector frame set files. So just putting a few ild files on the SD card wont work.
    Thanks James. Could you explain further "script file in plane text that has instructions for loading the binary vector frame set files"

Quote Originally Posted by thiswayup View Post
    Thanks James. Could you explain further "script file in plane text that has instructions for loading the binary vector frame set files"
    I too contacted "Laser Know how" several weeks ago. Maybe they no longer trade as I have received no reply. I can't believe this is so difficult . I seem to have had no conclusive reply in solving the problem. Anybody please?

Can you contact someone else who has one? Maybe you could get an SD card image that is confirmed to work. Then you would have an example.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    Either do or do not do. There is no undo!

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Can you contact someone else who has one? Maybe you could get an SD card image that is confirmed to work. Then you would have an example.
    Thats a good idea James but any suggestions how I mught do that.