Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is a dot HEB file

From what I read on the website I get the impression that "free shows" are only for people who have the software and the word free does not mean that the show or any part of it is open source or free to convert to ilda and share or use for other purposes. Someone still owns the intellectual property.

If there was some notion of an open file spec, I could see figuring out how to open it and convert it to ilda. But hacking someone else's IP is not my jam.

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    From what I read on the website I get the impression that "free shows" are only for people who have the software and the word free does not mean that the show or any part of it is open source or free to convert to ilda and share or use for other purposes. Someone still owns the intellectual property.

If there was some notion of an open file spec, I could see figuring out how to open it and convert it to ilda. But hacking someone else's IP is not my jam.

James.
    I agree with that. If if I figured it out, I wouldn't post the results. I hacked the Pangolin FB3 long ago, for reference. Never did anything with it.

Software Maintenance by https://mlsdev.com - Most small businesses face a lot of problems with their software solutions. This is because maintenance and updating are usually neglected. The best practices for software development include regular team maintenance. Find a company that ensures regular team maintenance to minimize the problem and ensure smooth running of your business.
    Last edited by markspero; 08-17-2021 at 00:00.