Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SELEM 2021 Presentation and Show Scheduling

Quote Originally Posted by djeric68 View Post
    That would be great. I'm sure the FB3/4's can be acommodated. I'll talk to ADAM & BRAD later today about zone mapping and how many projectors & DACs will be available in the auditorium.

Maybe others can join in and provide enough shows to do an hour of Beastie Boys. That would be fun. Anyone have Beastie Boys shows they want to add to show? Let me know and I can put it on the schedule.
    We have a ClubMax10 with Beam Brush we're bringing to put in auditorium but we won't arrive until Tuesday night. I think it's FB4 with ultimate. I'll check with Lyra. Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can make happen
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

Will there be a HDMI projector available for slides/decks in the presentation area?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    Will there be a HDMI projector available for slides/decks in the presentation area?
    Yes. I have a tabletop Epson for that area.
    PM Sent...

Default Prince & Beastie Boys

That sounds great. I put you down for Wednesday 11pm in the auditorium.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    I have one other beastie boys track Intergalatic made with Digisynth. That also reminds me if you need fill I have a greenday, pop, rock, and hiphop show and few others made with digisynth kinda basic but sync'd well and have some nice abs. Chuck Rau did these and there are some ilda winners in it. They were originally made for laserdome and Karl the owner there gave me use of them. I also have a few shows from Mike Dunn that I traded for years back if there is a need to fill content.

Anyone else have any Beastie Boys shows they would like to contribute?
    Last edited by djeric68; 08-03-2021 at 19:49. Reason: typos
    Eric in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by rns0504 View Post
    We have a ClubMax10 with Beam Brush we're bringing to put in auditorium but we won't arrive until Tuesday night. I think it's FB4 with ultimate. I'll check with Lyra. Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can make happen
    Thanks for bringing the Beam Brush projector. I'm sure everyone will be interested to see how cool this new technology looks in person.
    Eric in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by djeric68 View Post
    Thanks for bringing the Beam Brush projector. I'm sure everyone will be interested to see how cool this new technology looks in person.
    We will probably put the CM10 w/ C506 and BeamBrush in the truss, and I'll leave my CM3000 w/ S1 and BeamBrush out on a table somewhere for people to play with throughout the week
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

Here there... sorry I'm late to the party. I have a one hour show I'd like to do for everyone who would care to watch in the club side since that's where all my projectors are setup....however, the show could just as easily fit on all the Mercury enabled projectors in the auditorium side.... or if wanted me to get crazy, it's written 30 projectors

If possible maybe on Tuesday? Or Even weds? I'm not fussy, and no worries if we can't fit it in.

Cheers!
    'D'