Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2021 Presentation and Show Scheduling

Thumbs up SELEM 2021 Presentation and Show Scheduling

Hi Everyone,

SELEM is fast approaching, and Eric (djeric68) has graciously agreed to coordinate the schedules for the event.

As usual, we will have live beam shows (and live music at times) in the "Club-SELEM" area, while we have pre-choreographed graphics and beam shows in the main display space (what we used to do in the Auditorium). We will have special presentations, demonstrations, and round-table discussions in the lobby area (what we used to do in the upstairs classrooms).

If you would like to sign up for a block of time in any of these areas, please reach out to Eric directly. He will compile everything and get it on the schedule.

Adam

Hi Everyone,

As Adam mentioned, I have volunteered to create and update the schedule for SELEM this year. Please PM me if you have something you would like to get on the schedule.

You're invited to contribute: your original laser shows, teach a class, DIY's, electronics, How-To's, DJ a set in Club SELEM, DRONEs, VR stuff, anything appealing to Geeks you think everyone will enjoy, play your guitar/synth/instrument, Video & visuals, video game tech, vintage laser show gear, bring your RADIATOR and join the RADIATOR jam session, etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Presentations Page 1.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	58209 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Presentations Page 2.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	58210

Name:	Schedule Page 1.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	58211 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Schedule Page 2.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	58212

Name:	SELEM 2021 Floor Plan.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	58213

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and I'm really excited about the tentative discoscan dome projections.

Eric
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by djeric68; 08-07-2021 at 06:54. Reason: Updated Schedules & Added Floor Plan
    Eric in New Orleans

Default Schedule Posted

Hey Everyone,

I've posted the first draft of the schedule for SELEM 14.

Please let me know if you would like to be added to the schedule. See my previous post for updates.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Eric in New Orleans

Hello Eric-- can you please put me on the schedule for Tuesday presentations, say after lunch? Please call it: "Yet Another ESP32 DAC"

Thanks,
    -Hank

Looks good so far. Good work Eric!

Hi Hank,

I added your "Yet Another ESP32 DAC" for Tuesday 2pm - see the updated schedule in the post above.
    Let me know if you need to add anything else.

Thanks,
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    Hello Eric-- can you please put me on the schedule for Tuesday presentations, say after lunch? Please call it: "Yet Another ESP32 DAC"

Thanks,
    -Hank
    Eric in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    Looks good so far. Good work Eric!
    Thanks Chris. I am happy to be able help out.

Eric
    Eric in New Orleans

If there is interest I can bring LFI's Prince show, and my dac it is lic too, but ideally would need some other FB3/4's to run it correct. 2 heads for graphics, a 2~3 for beam routing also may need someone pango experienced to map it all correct as it is mapped for my setup at home and I am not pulling those projectors from the walls.

Also have single track beastie boys ~paul revere that I doubt many have seen.
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    If there is interest I can bring LFI's Prince show, and my dac it is lic too, but ideally would need some other FB3/4's to run it correct. 2 heads for graphics, a 2~3 for beam routing also may need someone pango experienced to map it all correct as it is mapped for my setup at home and I am not pulling those projectors from the walls.
    That would be great. I'm sure the FB3/4's can be acommodated. I'll talk to ADAM & BRAD later today about zone mapping and how many projectors & DACs will be available in the auditorium.

Also have single track beastie boys ~paul revere that I doubt many have seen.
    Maybe others can join in and provide enough shows to do an hour of Beastie Boys. That would be fun. Anyone have Beastie Boys shows they want to add to show? Let me know and I can put it on the schedule.
    Eric in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by djeric68 View Post
    That would be great. I'm sure the FB3/4's can be acommodated. I'll talk to ADAM & BRAD later today about zone mapping and how many projectors & DACs will be available in the auditorium.

Maybe others can join in and provide enough shows to do an hour of Beastie Boys. That would be fun. Anyone have Beastie Boys shows they want to add to show? Let me know and I can put it on the schedule.

I have one other beastie boys track Intergalatic made with Digisynth. That also reminds me if you need fill I have a greenday, pop, rock, and hiphop show and few others made with digisynth kinda basic but sync'd well and have some nice abs. Chuck Rau did these and there are some ilda winners in it. They were originally made for laserdome and Karl the owner there gave me use of them. I also have a few shows from Mike Dunn that I traded for years back if there is a need to fill content.
    leading in trailing technology