Thread: 2.5 W WiFi LaserCube (full DJ kit) for sale - $1275

Default 2.5 W WiFi LaserCube (full DJ kit) for sale - $1275

EDIT: Sold

I have a 2.5 Watt RGB WiFi LaserCube for sale: $1275, and that includes shipping to the lower 48 states. I accept PayPal. (adburns@sc.rr.com)

This is one of two units I had with me at SELEM this year. (I've already sold the other one.) I'd estimate that this one has seen about 20 hours of use.

This is the full DJ kit, so it includes the mini-tripod stand and all the mounting hardware (including the truss clamp), plus the optics kit (various diffraction gratings and lumia effects) and the beam expander kit (wide angle lens and mounting plate). Everything fits neatly into a soft-sided foam case.

This is a fully-compliant projector that is US-legal for commercial use in public by someone with a laser light show variance. It includes an E-stop with a class-IV reset mechanism and dual key switches.

It has an internal battery that will last for a little more than three hours of continuous use, but you can also connect it to 120V power. You can run the projector off AC power while the battery is charging.

You can control the projector from your phone, tablet, laptop, or PC - you just need to install the LaserOS app. It supports both WiFi and standard Ethernet (wired) connections.

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 10-04-2021 at 11:09.

Default Lasercube

Hi. Do you still have the laser cube? You can email me at roboprinto@gmail.com or txt @ (856)761-8738

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by steadydan99 View Post
    Hi. Do you still have the laser cube? You can email me at roboprinto@gmail.com or txt @ (856)761-8738
    Yes, it is still available. I just sent you a text.

Adam

The LaserCube is now sold.

Adam