Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: for those who do not want the COVID-19 vaccination and keep there jobs

... my parents were both vaccinated last year, my father is physically OK with 86, my mother passed away in January, but not for Covid, but after several "cancer waves" in the last phase with "pain-curing" only, so was to be expected ...

My other family memebers are all vaccinated this year without or only minimal hassles (me, with Moderna, some minor issues for 1,5 days after first shot, for 2,5 days after second) -- no known Covid-related deaths in my pretty big "network" of friends and "far relatives" ... so only suffering for the lockdowns and some job-changes (mostly positive) ... actually expecting more "hassles" with worldwide disturbances around inflation and other financial and industrial/job-relevant ruptures -- not ony, but too caused/initiated by the corona-lockdowns and suply-chain problems

Could be, this winter will bring the last "corona-wave", could be they will hit regularly -- this will be seen ...

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I'm preparing a drive-by Christmas Laser Show for my church. In case we get another wave in December and have to close.
    This means learning Beyond, rebuilding projectors, and creating new content.

I'm actually tossing in some secular Santa fun stuff too, for the kids and non-believers, just in case some one needs cheered up.

Hopefully not, but I am watching the stats.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Default The right to choose

My hole point of this thread was not to spread disbelief or prove anything about the covid disease and all of its mutations. Considering both sides of the fence contradict each other you can’t believe anything .but the truth is out there and it will show itself be it good or bad!
    The only thing that my point is really on, is that your right to choose has been taken away, Though the Covid vaccine is still voluntary but it’s being pushed to economic hardship to those who do not want to shot. To lose a good paying job that you trained for in college for many years and competition for that job because you choose not to take the vaccine for whatever reason, it’s bullshit!
    There is only one group of people who can force the issue to be vaccinated as the legislature run by Congress and senators, not the president he does not have that right and it says so in the constitution.
    Imagine being a leading scientists in any field out there reduce down to not even a dishwasher because restaurants require it to. what job to be left for you? yard maintenance maybe something even less I hope it doesn’t come down to that but it’s not looking good out there .I believe in my right to choose even though I am vaccinated and don’t have this issue some of my family members aren’t in a lot of my friends aren’t . for religious reasons and other issues including medical and for something that you should have the right to choose .given by the president who’s mandated ,the shot that these issues are exemptions for the shot and yet they’re not being honored I imagine that’s because everybody’s interpretation of what the law is on the mandate. I will not post any further on the thread either considering that it’s all been taken a different way as though I am publicizing against the disease I’m not I’m publicizing against The loss of you’re right too choose how your life runs medically!
    thank you all for posting your views its been interesting and educational!
    https://youtu.be/EtBD56X8rws
    Last edited by Lasertize; 10-18-2021 at 12:11. Reason: adding another link and spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    I’m publicizing against The loss of you’re right too choose how your life runs medically!

So if you feel so strongly about the constitutional right to choose how your life runs medically, how do you feel about abortion?

I'm more than happy to support a 'no government vaccine mandate' movement, but only if 'personal choice' is applied equally and fairly to all Americans.

... with the covid vaccination there's another point (if the scientists/medics are right) -- the "waves" will only brake down (or reduce to an "manageable amount") if enough people are vaccinated (something around 80% with the "original" type and more like 90% with the delta variant ... if there won't be another, even more infectious).

So there would be some sort of "misbehave" between the numbers, if more than 10% of the population wouldn't vaccinate?!?

Viktor
    Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426
    Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

Default it goes far deeper than even that...

Together we are all strong, divided we are conquerable.

I learned to live my life with the believe that if I can do something that keeps me safe from harm and at the same time will most likely keep you safe harm, I want to do that.
    Choosing not to believe those who commit their lives and learning to science and to what they have learned through scientific proof is simply reckless.

For those who turn their backs and minds from absolute truth and/or from verifiable history is just as reckless and puts us all in danger.

The facts and proof were out there, in plain sight for all to see when Facebook, Instant Messenger and others saw the opportunity and embraced turning their truly social media platforms into advertising profit centers where what was made available "to share" was what generated the most number of "clicks" from every user. Bad news sells, regardless of whether the bad news is true or not.

Those who grew up and learned that scamming is an easy way to get what one wants, and lying and creating false realities along with cheating people is the key to achieving any means to an end have no incentive to change. If you are not old enough to have witnessed this "method of madness" over and over and over through many, many decades, then you do not truly know the real Donald Trump.

Together we are all strong, divided we are conquerable. Everything depends on everything else, duh?

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    So if you feel so strongly about the constitutional right to choose how your life runs medically, how do you feel about abortion?

I'm more than happy to support a 'no government vaccine mandate' movement, but only if 'personal choice' is applied equally and fairly to all Americans.
    I feel about abortion the same way I feel about the vaccine, thank God that I am not female and have to answer to God , but yes it should be the females decision!

Default World has lost its morality

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    Together we are all strong, divided we are conquerable.

I learned to live my life with the believe that if I can do something that keeps me safe from harm and at the same time will most likely keep you safe harm, I want to do that.
    Choosing not to believe those who commit their lives and learning to science and to what they have learned through scientific proof is simply reckless.

For those who turn their backs and minds from absolute truth and/or from verifiable history is just as reckless and puts us all in danger.

The facts and proof were out there, in plain sight for all to see when Facebook, Instant Messenger and others saw the opportunity and embraced turning their truly social media platforms into advertising profit centers where what was made available "to share" was what generated the most number of "clicks" from every user. Bad news sells, regardless of whether the bad news is true or not.

Those who grew up and learned that scamming is an easy way to get what one wants, and lying and creating false realities along with cheating people is the key to achieving any means to an end have no incentive to change. If you are not old enough to have witnessed this "method of madness" over and over and over through many, many decades, then you do not truly know the real Donald Trump.

Together we are all strong, divided we are conquerable. Everything depends on everything else, duh?
    The worlds people has long lost it’s morality!
    When you can claim you killed in the name of God!(past history Christianity present history Isis and the Taliban for examples) in the word of God on the 10 Commandments thou shall not kill, but really written as. Thou shall not harm none!
    America as a nation under God
    Seems to have no problem killing any buddy who contradicts their authority such as the police “oh my God he pulled a comb on me blow him way I think it’s a gun and fear for my life! Or a knee to the neck until you’re dead even that a kid with an airsoft gun made of plastic with a red tip barrel is ordered to put the gun down and he holds up in the air like what ?and gets blown away by the police because they were in fear for their life! Or the lady that killed her two kids because she wanted them to be with God! I do not believe in public executions of any kind and do not support the present prison system and the way they handle their inmates they really should be a re-educational process , rather than a punishment process to release them back to the public to do it all over again?! This is way off topic of keeping your jobs and you’re right to choose what you put into your body. Cigarettes are extremely harmful and marijuana .even though nicotine does have medical benefits even though limited.
    for all the scammers out there from Indiana to wherever it is ridiculous I get three or four emails text messages and phone calls a week trying to scam me out of my money.The only thing you can do about all that is to educate yourself how to recognize a scam because the government can’t really do anything about it except locally and her attitude is well deal with it get over it it’s going to happen
    Last edited by Lasertize; 10-18-2021 at 16:47.

[QUOTE=Lasertize;358028]The worlds people has long lost it’s morality!
    When you can claim you killed in the name of God!(past history Christianity present history Isis and the Taliban for examples) in the word of God on the 10 Commandments thou shall not kill, but really written as. Thou shall not harm none!
    America as a nation under God
    Seems to have no problem killing any buddy who contradicts their authority such as the police oh my God he pulled a comb on me blow him way I think it’s a gun and fear for my life! Or a knee to the neck until you’re dead even that a kid with an airsoft gun made of plastic with a red tip barrel his order to put the gun down and he holds up near like what and get blown away by the police because they were in fear for their life! I do not believe in public executions of any kind and do not support the present prison system and the way they handle their inmates they really should be a re-educational process , rather than a punishment process to release them back to the public to do it all over again! This is way off topic of keeping your jobs and you’re right to choose what you put into your body. Cigarettes are extremely harmful and marijuana .even though nicotine does have medical benefits even though limited. Yet the Goverment That’s not made them a crime to poison yourself using these substances. Tax money it’s just too high to turn down spite all the medical harm it can do to the body!
    for all the scammers out there from Indiana to wherever, it is ridiculous! I get three or four emails text messages and phone calls a week trying to scam me out of my money.The only thing you can do about all that is to educate yourself how to recognize a scam because the government can’t really do anything about it except locally and her attitude is well deal with it get over it it’s going to happen!
    Your Social Security card number has been canceled!
    Your bank account from Chase bank or Bank of America, Wells Fargo has been locked!
    Your vehicles factory warranty is about to expire “15 years old car”!
    Your new cell phone Apple 13 order confirmed via PayPal set for delivery in three days (no cell phone ordered)
    Just doesn’t even begin to cover all the scams out there to the government can’t do anything about or is not willing to!!
    I find it a crying shame that people out there willing to let you starve to death for their own gain regardless of your age,Disability, economic situation so they can live the highlife at your expense!

Default Sorry

I didn’t mean to post two copies of mostly the same text but was trying to edit spelling and syntax plus adding a few more thoughts. Ooops!