Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: for those who do not want the COVID-19 vaccination and keep there jobs

Default new freedom of choice information

,I am an ILDA member and a EDI committee active member
    i am for equal rights for all as well as freedom of choice for all!
    watch this link

https://youtu.be/Pkxi9NSKH0w

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    ,I am an ILDA member and a EDI committee active member
    i am for equal rights for all as well as freedom of choice for all!
    watch this link

https://youtu.be/Pkxi9NSKH0w
    This is bs

Freedom of choice to do exactly what and to what extent?
    Freedom to drink and drive
    Freedom to drive as fast as you want whenever you want
    Freedom to drive without liability insurance
    Freedom to put whomever you choose in dangerous situations whenever you want
    Freedom to lie
    Freedom to deceive
    Freedom to steal

These are all choices, but as a society we have agreed to limits that protect and serve "we the people".

but none of this will be solved here

I used to think that a community of people who are into a technology driven hobby or profession such as laser display must all be pretty intelligent and have a lot of respect for science and math.

It didn't take long to see that was a bad assumption.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    This is bs

Freedom of choice to do exactly what and to what extent?
    Freedom to drink and drive
    Freedom to drive as fast as you want whenever you want
    Freedom to drive without liability insurance
    Freedom to put whomever you choose in dangerous situations whenever you want
    Freedom to lie
    Freedom to deceive
    Freedom to steal

These are all choices, but as a society we have agreed to limits that protect and serve "we the people".

but none of this will be solved here
    You have the freedom to do any of those stupid things and you have the freedom to suffer the consequences of those choices!
    So what does this have to do with the freedom to choose what you stick in your body? Well maybe the Southwest airline pilot should’ve been vaccine tested or waited a couple of days after getting the vaccine before flying and dying in flight from their body over reacting to the vaccine!

Getting vaccinated and wearing a mask is actually more about protecting the lives of people other than yourself.

A mask doesn't keep the virus out as much as it keeps your spit and snot to yourself.

Getting vaccinated significantly reduces your chance of getting the virus and spreading it to others. You might get it and not even get sick or know you have it. The delta variant is twice as contagious as the original novel Corona 19 virus.

On average, every person who gets it spreads it to 4 other people.

Many people cannot get the vaccine because of legitimate medical conditions. Everyone else should get it to help protect their vulnerable lives.

If you were raised in this country, you have already had multiple vaccinations for a whole list of viral diseases. Why would you choose this hill to die on?
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I used to think that a community of people who are into a technology driven hobby or profession such as laser display must all be pretty intelligent and have a lot of respect for science and math.

It didn't take long to see that was a bad assumption.
    Don’t blame that on the laser community they are a bunch of smart people or they wouldn’t be in the lasers ,it takes some Intelligence to say “wow pretty light”
    Not everybody is in to researching through the swamp of crap to find out the truth and what iis mathematically correct and right!
    You can though blame the governments miss information the news media exaggeration and deliberate exaggeration facts and Statistics.
    So again what dose this have to do with your right to choose what goes into your body keep a job?

You have the right to refuse the vaccine.

Your employer has the right to fire your ass.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    Don’t blame that on the laser community they are a bunch of smart people or they wouldn’t be in the lasers ,it takes some Intelligence to say “wow pretty light”
    Not everybody is in to researching through the swamp of crap to find out the truth and what iis mathematically correct and right!
    You can though blame the governments miss information the news media exaggeration and deliberate exaggeration facts and Statistics.
    So again what dose this have to do with your right to choose what goes into your body keep a job?
    Well, good point. But the CDC (US gov't and the frickin world as a whole) was far more correct than wrong about this pandemic. Choose to not get vaccinated to protect yourself and others from the rampant spread of a pandemic disease, shows that the medical term "pandemic" isn't understood by those who think it is a basic argument over what one chooses or not choose to put in one's body. We are in agreement that choices in this case deserve consequences, just as you state, you just don't like the consequences that helps keep the majority of "we the people" healthy and safe. 700,000 people should not be lost in vain to this pandemic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    You have the right to refuse the vaccine.

Your employer has the right to fire your ass.
    that was well said

I heard a deeply disturbing statistic that since the vaccine was developed and after it took some time to make and distribute millions of doses, the number of people who have died from Covid who could have easily gotten the vaccine is well over 200,000 and growing. Those are all people who would otherwise be alive today that are instead dead because they refused to believe what the whole world is telling all of us.

This is, of course, just in the USA.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials

Default Lobotomy

If the CDC told the world that there’s to much violence and hate crimes ! To solve this problem A lobotomy is mandated so that your emotions are no longer interfere with your daily activities and putting the public in danger so go get lobotomized to be safe to all the people around you and that they’re safe for you OK?