Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: for those who do not want the COVID-19 vaccination and keep there jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    If the CDC told the world that there’s to much violence and hate crimes ! To solve this problem A lobotomy is mandated so that your emotions are no longer interfere with your daily activities and putting the public in danger so go get lobotomized to be safe to all the people around you and that they’re safe for you OK?

I have to say you have just set a whole new standard of idiotic responses to solid scientific data.

Congratulations.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    Well, good point. But the CDC (US gov't and the frickin world as a whole) was far more correct than wrong about this pandemic. Choose to not get vaccinated to protect yourself and others from the rampant spread of a pandemic disease, shows that the medical term "pandemic" isn't understood by those who think it is a basic argument over what one chooses or not choose to put in one's body. We are in agreement that choices in this case deserve consequences, just as you state, you just don't like the consequences that helps keep the majority of "we the people" healthy and safe. 700,000 people should not be lost in vain to this pandemic.

- - - Updated - - -

that was well said
    Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide do you see the governments of the world mandating a healthy heart campaign for medical mandate ?why not ?because it doesn’t fit their agenda and/or the profit margin?
    No one knows that there are Government patents on the coronavirus, the test for the coronavirus, and the vaccines for the coronavirus, all filed and approved back in 2017 don’t believe it look it up! The research for the Covid virus done in Wuhan goes back to 1999 funded $60 million by President Obama.
    Last edited by Lasertize; 10-18-2021 at 19:49.

You still don't get it.

If your life choices only have consequences on your own health and ultimately your life then you can do all kinds of things that will eventually kill you.

This is not that.

This choice can significantly reduce your chance of killing other people.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

If the CDC told the world that there’s to much violence and hate crimes ! To solve this problem A lobotomy is mandated so that your emotions are no longer interfere with your daily activities and putting the public in danger so go get lobotomized to be safe to all the people around you and that they’re safe for you OK?
    But that's not the case in the pandemic situation.

BRH, now CDRH, has told you lasers (and other radiation emitting devices) in general are a danger to public safety and health and therefore, by people far smarter than you determined that our "government of the people, by the people and for the people" REQUIRES you to follow safety guidelines and procedures in order for you to have the privilege of using them in public. Your assumption that government must be perfect, requires that you too must be as perfect, since it all is just "us".

You and most everyone else that entered public school had immunization for mumps, rubella, measles, small pox, chicken pox for the good of public health. It was the law. Please explain how this disease is so different and how one government mandated safety requirement is different from the government Covid-19 pandemic vaccine mandate.

I'm all ears and more than willing to learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    But that's not the case in the pandemic situation.

BRH, now CDRH, has told you lasers (and other radiation emitting devices) in general are a danger to public safety and health and therefore, by people far smarter than you determined that our "government of the people, by the people and for the people" REQUIRES you to follow safety guidelines and procedures in order for you to have the privilege of using them in public. Your assumption that government must be perfect, requires that you too must be as perfect, since it all is just "us".

You and most everyone else that entered public school had immunization for mumps, rubella, measles, small pox, chicken pox for the good of public health. It was the law. Please explain how this disease is so different and how one government mandated safety requirement is different from the government Covid-19 pandemic vaccine mandate.

I'm all ears and more than willing to learn something new.
    There is no reason to insult my intelligence I have an IQ of 170 what is yours 10 do your research information really is out there and this information is coming from the government and government officials left and right wing of course get a clue.There is millions of people around the world were protesting their right to not be vaccinated if they choose not to a whole point if we should have the right to choose regardless of the disease and where it comes from and why is here.it’s here so that we have to deal with it.Ask for the mumps in school vaccinations those were all voluntary not forced the economic hardship or more to come get it to you there’s more to come as President Biden is already made two separate threats in public one being “my patience is wearing thin” The other “get the shot or else” there are people who works for the CDC “doctors“ you have been fired from CDC for speaking the truth about the Covid and the vaccinations. Don’t take my word for shit do your own research make your own informed decisions in the facts or miss facts! I really don’t care if anybody gets a vaccine or if everybody gets the vaccine as long as it’s their choice! All the good and the bad information on the COVID-19 and delta variant and the vaccines to treat such to give you immunity it’s on YouTube, the Internet, and on the news then you can really do the good research by digging deeper into government documents they don’t let you see publicly unless you dig deep. The way I see it if Congress and all of it senators have a problem with Biden‘s vaccine mandate maybe you should take a deeper look! This really seems to be all about taking away liberties such as the right to gather in a group that includes church right of freedom of speech thanks for being deleted it covered doesn’t want you to know will it be truthful or disinformation And now you’re right to choose what goes into your body. Liberty is next maybe the right to earn a higher income than your education. Cuba is a fine example of government control over the people. Russia follow suit as well, North Korea good example there! In South Africa you’re no longer have the right to own property they’re taking it back! I have learned a long time ago that you’ve given to one demand they have another and another and another and if you don’t comply it’s your ass. Ask for the law for school vaccinations it was not mandatory for you to get the shot to attend school just public school could easily have an option to be homeschooled or private school!
    Last edited by Lasertize; 10-18-2021 at 20:26.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    You have the right to refuse the vaccine.

Your employer has the right to fire your ass.
    LOL!

I think the high court weighed in on this some time ago...

https://www.history.com/news/smallpo...-supreme-court

My 90 yr old mom picked up COVID while recovering in a clinic from a bad fall early in the year. Thankfully, it was about 2 weeks after
    her first Pfizer and I believe it may have saved her life. She did have some clotting in the lungs and had to take blood thinners for a few
    months but is OK now. She just got her booster and was a little groggy for a couple days and I'm glad that's over with. I got the Moderna
    and my arm hurt for a few weeks after the first shot. The second shot woke me out of bed the next day, but it only lasted a few hours and
    was worth it for the peace of mind.

I can't understand all the militant opposition to vaccines by so many today. People are willing to throw away good paying careers over fear
    of a shot- it reminds me of an Andy Griffith episode. Years ago, people lined up to get their polio and MMR vaccines and public schools required
    a whole litany of immunizations to attend and it was all routine.

There is no reason to insult my intelligence I have an IQ of 170...
    No you don't.

You don't even demonstrate middle school grammar.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials

You stay at home with your mother and much off her so you don’t have to worry about loosening your job that you don’t have and Lamp light someone else your ignorance truly shows it must be hell to have a I’ll Literate personality. been all ears and open minded soon you’ll be all tears the crapper just begun I’m done with the thread I don’t want to post because of idiots like you! This is a lot of bullshit from crackheads like you just to keep my employees job all it was was a piece of paper that if they wanted to give her employer in hopes to keep the job which probably won’t work anyway at least I tried to enjoy your victory piece of shit
    You really have a way of proving me right.

Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials

And this, my friends is why I never argue with idiots. You just have to give them enough rope and they can hang themselves.

Well maybe the Southwest airline pilot should’ve been vaccine tested or waited a couple of days after getting the vaccine before flying and dying in flight from their body over reacting to the vaccine!
    First of all, no pilot died of COVID in flight. This has been debunked everywhere: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ht/8436344002/

Oh, that's right, you can't trust the media. Got it.

The fact that you can't even do a basic fact-check on this obvious urban legend is very telling. Oh, you "did you own research", that's right, I guess that trumps every other media outlet out there and you're now the expert? Why is it that everyone who "does their own research" can never post or share this research to prove their points?

Second, you gotta love someone who "does their own research" who has absolutely zero training in basic science, epidemiology, immunology, or really any medical training whatsoever, and all their "research" is only Facebook and Youtube videos.

Third, this has to be in the top 10 most idiotic things I've heard since the pandemic started:
    Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide do you see the governments of the world mandating a healthy heart campaign for medical mandate ?why not ?because it doesn’t fit their agenda and/or the profit margin?
    Dude, HEART DISEASE IS NOT CONTAGIOUS. End of debate. It's over. Go home.

No one knows that there are Government patents on the coronavirus, the test for the coronavirus, and the vaccines for the coronavirus, all filed and approved back in 2017 don’t believe it look it up! The research for the Covid virus done in Wuhan goes back to 1999 funded $60 million by President Obama.
    Fourth, if you have done your own research, then prove it that those things relate directly to COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2. (Also, Thanks, Obama!). The coronovirus was first identified in the 1960's - and here's some actual proof that's not Youtube or Facebook, this is WEBMD.com - the leading source for unbiased, non-partisan medical information:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-history
    Coronavirus Evolution
    Scientists first identified a human coronavirus in 1965. It caused a common cold. Later that decade, researchers found a group of similar human and animal viruses and named them after their crown-like appearance.

Seven coronaviruses can infect humans. The one that causes SARS emerged in southern China in 2002 and quickly spread to 28 other countries. More than 8,000 people were infected by July 2003, and 774 died. A small outbreak in 2004 involved only four more cases. This coronavirus causes fever, headache, and respiratory problems such as cough and shortness of breath.

MERS started in Saudi Arabia in 2012. Almost all of the nearly 2,500 cases have been in people who live in or travel to the Middle East. This coronavirus is less contagious than its SARS cousin but more deadly, killing 858 people. It has the same respiratory symptoms but can also cause kidney failure.
    Again, if you have ANY proof from any accredited scientific journal or unbiased and peer-reviewed sources to back up your claims, please post them. Why is it that nobody can ever post even one shred of "their own research"?

Fifth, claiming you are just campaigning for "freedom of choice" is simply a thinly veiled attempt at being anti-vax. You may be or not be vaccinated (I don't believe you are even though you say it) and you can't hide behind this cover of "freedom of choice" when the very first link you posted is nothing but 100% anti-vax BS and FUD (hint: The vaccines are no longer experimental).

Sixth, if you're trying to persuade and convince people of an argument, it helps to have a basic understanding of English grammar and spelling above the 6th grade level. IQ of 170? LOL. Case in point:

ignorance truly shows it must be hell to have a I’ll Literate personality.
    No truer words have ever been spoken.

Finally, if you're worried about being scammed, you have already fallen for the biggest scam of the 21st century: GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK. They prey on people like you to grow and fester hate, anti-science, anti-vaxx and all these other conspiracy theories, BECAUSE THEY CAN MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF YOU.

Yes it is anti all of those things. But in general, it's anti society.

There are forces at work in the world that have always been there, that are much bigger than the United States.

Destroying human cohesiveness by fomenting xenophobia and hate of government is as old as civilization.

If the populus can be fractured down to the individual person, then there is a complete void of any kind of collaborative protection from pure tyranny.

Never in my lifetime have we been so close to complete social ruin.

Democracy around the world is hanging by a thread.

Last edited by james; 10-19-2021 at 08:01.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials