Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: for those who do not want the COVID-19 vaccination and keep there jobs

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post

Finally, if you're worried about being scammed, you have already fallen for the biggest scam of the 21st century: GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK. They prey on people like you to grow and fester hate, anti-science, anti-vaxx and all these other conspiracy theories, BECAUSE THEY CAN MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF YOU.
    Amen!!!

Last edited by dchammonds; 10-19-2021 at 08:05.

As long as there is a sizable number of people who refuse to get the Corona virus vaccine there will be a constantly evolving mess of variants and we will never be rid of it.

I fully expect some kind of re-engineered vaccine every 6 months to a year.

At least we have that for the considerate intelligent people. Unfortunately, the immune compromised most vulnerable will always be in serious jeopardy.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasertize View Post
    Do some research on the subject and you might get a clue what’s really going on!
    What sort of research have you done, Emory?

Do you work at a biotech laboratory? Have you spend the majority of your adult life studying infectious diseases and mRNA vaccines? Are you qualified to critique peer-reviewed studies that have been published by other experts in the field?

Or are you saying that "research" can be done from the comfort of your own home by spending a few minutes on Google?

Do not confuse some random blog on the Internet with expert advice from PhDs who have spent DECADES learning about how viruses work. More importantly, YOU are not an expert on the subject, nor can you (or anyone else) BECOME an expert after just a few weeks / months of reading articles on the Internet.

People are dying, Emory. Three quarters of a million Americans have been killed by this disease in less than 20 months. It is a public health crisis of unprecedented proportions. We absolutely *must* get this under control, and soon. That means we need to listen to the experts in the field who have dedicated their lives to this sort of thing. THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU (and me, and pretty much everyone else here on the forum, at least when it comes to this subject.)

Your irrational (and completely baseless) claims are recklessly irresponsible. Anyone who follows your advice is putting their LIFE in danger, and they are also putting the lives of their families, neighbors, co-workers, friends, and casual contacts at risk. This is objectively, morally, WRONG!

You, being a religious person, should immediately understand just how sinful your suggestion is. (Pride and Sloth, certainly, but also dishonesty, hubris, avarice, and the list goes on.) By advocating that people LIE to avoid a vaccine, you are effectively saying that your personal beliefs, however misguided, are more important than the innocent lives of others around you. You would willingly allow other innocent people to die, simply because you don't want to get a shot. In my mind, you are a selfish asshole who could easily be responsible for the death of someone's child. (Remember that the vaccine has not been approved for infants or children yet.) How do you think you will be judged if this happens?

The vaccine is not a weapon of war. We already have plenty of those. It's not a way to track people, either. (Your cell phone already does a much better job of that!) It's a brilliant solution to a global health crisis that was created with the help of countless experts, and it is being thwarted by the unchecked ranting of uneducated, self-righteous fools like you.

Seriously Emory: Shut the hell up. You do NOT know what you are talking about. Go get your Goddamned shot, and wear your fucking mask in public. If everyone does this, then maybe, just maybe, we can stop this virus before the US death toll hits 1 million people.

But if you don't get the vaccine, then YOU are partially responsible for those deaths. Do you WANT to be a murderer?

Adam

I thought that insane conspiracy theory about the vaccine containing microscopic tracking devices was just a far out fringe group of tin foil hat wearing morons, but it's actually out there circulating among people I know!

Considering some 160 million plus vaccines have been made, packaged, shipped, stored and injected into people's arms by tens of thousands of people within the chain, don't you think one or two samples of the vaccine would have been thoroughly examined in an independent laboratory?

I mean image the huge breaking news story that would be.

Damn! Some people just really want some dumb shit to be true.

The sickest thing is that lots of this horseshit comes from Putin paid Russian trolls to destroy our society from within.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I thought that insane conspiracy theory about the vaccine containing microscopic tracking devices was just a far out fringe group of tin foil hat wearing morons, but it's actually out there circulating among people I know!
    Some of these devices might even be sentient! Haven't you heard about Nanites?
    https://aliens.fandom.com/wiki/Nanite_(Star_Trek)

Apparently there is a video that shows a person placing a magnet on his skin at the injection site..... AND IT STICKS !!!

DUN DUN DAHHHH!

What more proof do you need?
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials

BTW, pretty sure what's his face isn't reading this thread anymore. He's probably gone on to spread his garbage elsewhere.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials

It is no secret since WWII that someone that Steven Miller emulates in an uncanny fashion said “Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”.

It is up to us to urge and demand that laws are enacted that hold social media platforms accountable for becoming advertising money makers as a result of spreading the huge lies and misinformation besieging our society today.

Many of you should know by now that I do not suffer fools. I will not sit idly by while others spew harmful garbage. I call it out. I think everyone should do the same. It's not that difficult to tear down a moron propagating misinformation. The truth is solid and can withstand questioning with logical reasonable answers.

And yes. I'm super fun at parties!

I guess the real insurmountable problem is when lies are the foundation of institutions.

Last edited by james; 10-20-2021 at 19:02.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    And yes. I'm super fun at parties!